Fatty vs. Smoker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Fatty vs. Smoker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mugrila » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
josebach wrote:
Madison wrote:What if you're standing between them and McDonalds when it opens?


This one was my favorite. Nice post! :-b


Yeah, let's just say, for the record, that if you smoke... don't block the entrance to McDonalds.

Go smoke in front of Whole Foods or some other soy-product market. Those hippies eat healthy AND don't care that you smoke.


Its funny that hippies eat healthy yet will put countless other chemicals into their body so that they think they can understand Phish lyrics.

Guyute was the ugly pig
Who walked on me and danced a jig
That he had learned when he was six
Then stopped and did some other tricks


Sadly I know at least 10 people that pretty much live by Phish. I think they could even fill a bookshelf with titles such as "The Phish Companion: A Guide to the Band and Their Music" and "The Phishing Manual: Compendium to the Music of Phish".


:-P
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 6597
Joined: 4 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:24 am

Mugrila wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
josebach wrote:
Madison wrote:What if you're standing between them and McDonalds when it opens?


This one was my favorite. Nice post! :-b


Yeah, let's just say, for the record, that if you smoke... don't block the entrance to McDonalds.

Go smoke in front of Whole Foods or some other soy-product market. Those hippies eat healthy AND don't care that you smoke.


Its funny that hippies eat healthy yet will put countless other chemicals into their body so that they think they can understand Phish lyrics.

Guyute was the ugly pig
Who walked on me and danced a jig
That he had learned when he was six
Then stopped and did some other tricks


Sadly I know at least 10 people that pretty much live by Phish. I think they could even fill a bookshelf with titles such as "The Phish Companion: A Guide to the Band and Their Music" and "The Phishing Manual: Compendium to the Music of Phish".


:-P
Yea i know its crazy... I enjoy the band but the fact that all these trustafarians dedicated themselves to a band with no song writing talent is annoying.

Wow what does Tre mean by saying he's a smiggle smaggle! wow man!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Madison » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:40 am

DK wrote:
Madison wrote:What if one of them falls down and rolls in front of your car?


Oh man. That's just bad. I can't stop from laughing though. !+) :-D


I swear I think that's the exact reason why we have Hummers. ;-D

Fireball Express wrote:Just shut up and keep walking, can't you see I'm trying to enjoy a cigarette. <img src=/forums/images/smiles/kiss.gif>


Nice one. :-b ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Coppermine » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:38 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Mugrila wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
josebach wrote:
Madison wrote:What if you're standing between them and McDonalds when it opens?


This one was my favorite. Nice post! :-b


Yeah, let's just say, for the record, that if you smoke... don't block the entrance to McDonalds.

Go smoke in front of Whole Foods or some other soy-product market. Those hippies eat healthy AND don't care that you smoke.


Its funny that hippies eat healthy yet will put countless other chemicals into their body so that they think they can understand Phish lyrics.

Guyute was the ugly pig
Who walked on me and danced a jig
That he had learned when he was six
Then stopped and did some other tricks


Sadly I know at least 10 people that pretty much live by Phish. I think they could even fill a bookshelf with titles such as "The Phish Companion: A Guide to the Band and Their Music" and "The Phishing Manual: Compendium to the Music of Phish".


:-P
Yea i know its crazy... I enjoy the band but the fact that all these trustafarians dedicated themselves to a band with no song writing talent is annoying.

Wow what does Tre mean by saying he's a smiggle smaggle! wow man!


I like the Billy Breathes album; but I dont understand what they're saying in most of the songs. I guess they're a "jam" band and they play like 19 minutes versions of all their songs at their concerts. It's like, "let's just keep playing guys... pass the duchey."
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:45 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Mugrila wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
josebach wrote:
Madison wrote:What if you're standing between them and McDonalds when it opens?


This one was my favorite. Nice post! :-b


Yeah, let's just say, for the record, that if you smoke... don't block the entrance to McDonalds.

Go smoke in front of Whole Foods or some other soy-product market. Those hippies eat healthy AND don't care that you smoke.


Its funny that hippies eat healthy yet will put countless other chemicals into their body so that they think they can understand Phish lyrics.

Guyute was the ugly pig
Who walked on me and danced a jig
That he had learned when he was six
Then stopped and did some other tricks


Sadly I know at least 10 people that pretty much live by Phish. I think they could even fill a bookshelf with titles such as "The Phish Companion: A Guide to the Band and Their Music" and "The Phishing Manual: Compendium to the Music of Phish".


:-P
Yea i know its crazy... I enjoy the band but the fact that all these trustafarians dedicated themselves to a band with no song writing talent is annoying.

Wow what does Tre mean by saying he's a smiggle smaggle! wow man!


I like the Billy Breathes album; but I dont understand what they're saying in most of the songs. I guess they're a "jam" band and they play like 19 minutes versions of all their songs at their concerts. It's like, "let's just keep playing guys... pass the duchey."


Their concerts are actually really really good. great light show and sound.

However, I don't worship them
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Sep. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Kansas City
(1:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Boston at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cleveland at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Houston
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Texas at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact