Crank - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Crank

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:03 am

Urgh...Cellular was terrible. :-P

I thought the The Transporter was pretty good. Anyone who makes out with a hot Asian girl deserves some respect. :-D

The only review I've read for Crank so far says it's pretty good, 3 out of 5 stars...which really isn't bad.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby perlick29 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:24 am

bigh0rt wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I thought Cellular was a great movie. We weren't expecting much, but we really enjoyed it.

I agree actually; Cellular was so dumb, but simply because it was supposed to be... the dumb kid, the bad acting by Basinger, the ridiculous Statham character and the ambiguously gay cop William H. Macy all tied up to make an entertaining action flick simply because it didn't take itself too seriously.

Tonight my girlfriend talked me out of Crank and into Little Miss Sunshine. I hate to admit that I loved it.

I saw Little Miss Sunshine as well, when the paper incorrectly advertised having The Descent at the time. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and found it very funny.

I just got back from it. It was good but it was a little slow. The humor was good and I laughed, but it didn't make my night. Maybe I'll have to see it again to fully appreciate it but my girlfriend liked it more than I.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Met_Threat » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:13 am

JTWood wrote:I thought it looked interesting, but I just can't get past the fact that the lead actor has never been in a good movie (unless you're into mindless action movies with ridiculous plots).

What about lock, stock and two smoking barrels... or Snatch...or Revolver... or London.
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk