international members/memebers that are abroad - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

international members/memebers that are abroad

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby gfantasy » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:56 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
3 run homer wrote:I havn't seen any broads around here. 8-o well at least none with b00bs and a vag :-B

Yeah, I don't think I've ever witnessed a female post.

I don't know. I'm not completely convinced about a couple posters around here.

Female posters in the cafe would be TIGHT
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:06 pm

gfantasy wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
3 run homer wrote:I havn't seen any broads around here. 8-o well at least none with b00bs and a vag :-B

There are quite a few actually. Most keep it to themselves though, as they don't want to be treated any differently. It's a baseball site, not a dating site. :-b

Then again, there are a few who don't mind admitting they are female. My wife and footballchick (obviously on the football side) are a couple of the ladies who don't mind acknowledging that they are female. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby shpuck » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:20 pm

I'm currently in Dalian China for about 2.5 months. So I guess that makes me international.
shpuck
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Coppermine » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm

shpuck wrote:I'm currently in Dalian China for about 2.5 months. So I guess that makes me international.

Oh yeah, that's what we were talking about... China's cool, and not...

It's a bummer I missed Mad's wife posting here... ;-7
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sportsguy138 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:08 pm

Madison wrote:
gfantasy wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

There are quite a few actually. Most keep it to themselves though, as they don't want to be treated any differently. It's a baseball site, not a dating site. :-b

Then again, there are a few who don't mind admitting they are female. My wife and footballchick (obviously on the football side) are a couple of the ladies who don't mind acknowledging that they are female. ;-D

I actually don't think people would really care. I know I wouldn't treat them any differently. But I guess some might make some jokes towards them. So I don't blame them for wanting to keep it to their selves. It would be interesting to see who is though.
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 411)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:27 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
Madison wrote:
gfantasy wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

I actually don't think people would really care. I know I wouldn't treat them any differently. But I guess some might make some jokes towards them. So I don't blame them for wanting to keep it to their selves. It would be interesting to see who is though.

I think a lot of people would make a point of it, especially if they disagreed on a baseball matter or something. Most of us would be cool with it, but there's always going to be people like that.

Anyways, I think I've made a post from Germany before. ;-7
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby chris8 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:09 pm

As Big Pimpin said, I'm one of the Brits in the Cafe.

There are a few of us around (BritSox & jbuk are two who jump immediately to mind).

rotterdam82 was very active for a year or so, but I haven't seen him since about April :-?
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 107)

Postby The Big Train » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:05 pm

I live in a province of China. The city I live in is called Vancouver. Maybe you've heard of it? :-?
Image + Image = 762

"Trying to hit him was like trying to drink coffee with a fork." - Willie Stargell on Sandy Koufax
The Big Train
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:08 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
Madison wrote:
gfantasy wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

Actually, many moons ago, when I found myself posting on an automotive board on a regular basis, the forums would be abuzz with folks who made a huge deal about a new girl member. As you can imagine these car forums comprise of males, ranging from like 15-25 or so, although we had a few in their 30's who were like Viper/Mustang/Corvette owners. So, on the General Talk boards, there would be some college aged folks who would ask for a girl member's pics or some description of how they looked like and sometimes some flirting. It's not so much about ridicule, but I suppose some girls don't disclose the fact that they're girls...especially in a male-dominated forum like this...for the fear/risk that some lads would go bonkers about the fact a certain member or two is a girl.

I reckon most Cafe members don't mind, don't we, Omaha? :-b

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:21 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:I reckon most Cafe members don't mind, don't we, Omaha? :-b

As long as they don't know more than I do. :-B :-b O:-) !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk