international members/memebers that are abroad - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

international members/memebers that are abroad

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mad'sWife » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:20 pm

Coppermine wrote:
3 run homer wrote:I havn't seen any broads around here. 8-o well at least none with b00bs and a vag :-B


Yeah, I don't think I've ever witnessed a female post.


There are actually more women then you think that post here and play fantasy sports. B-)
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.

The amount of work is the same.
Mad'sWife
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 294
Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fort Worth Tx

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:26 pm

Mad'sWife wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
3 run homer wrote:I havn't seen any broads around here. 8-o well at least none with b00bs and a vag :-B


Yeah, I don't think I've ever witnessed a female post.


There are actually more women then you think that post here and play fantasy sports. B-)


I doubt it. What would a woman want with fantasy sports? Especially a guy into fantasy sports. And especially not a guy who has over 40,000 posts on a fantasy sports forum. That just doesn't happen. ;-)

For the record, my wife plays fantasy football in one of my leagues.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Mad'sWife » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:36 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Mad'sWife wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
3 run homer wrote:I havn't seen any broads around here. 8-o well at least none with b00bs and a vag :-B


Yeah, I don't think I've ever witnessed a female post.


There are actually more women then you think that post here and play fantasy sports. B-)


I doubt it. What would a woman want with fantasy sports? Especially a guy into fantasy sports. And especially not a guy who has over 40,000 posts on a fantasy sports forum. That just doesn't happen. ;-)

For the record, my wife plays fantasy football in one of my leagues.


Fantasy Baseball is the only big fantasy sport in our house. ;-D
I get very upset if I miss sportscenter.
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.

The amount of work is the same.
Mad'sWife
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 294
Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fort Worth Tx

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:04 pm

Mad'sWife wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Mad'sWife wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
3 run homer wrote:I havn't seen any broads around here. 8-o well at least none with b00bs and a vag :-B


Yeah, I don't think I've ever witnessed a female post.


There are actually more women then you think that post here and play fantasy sports. B-)


I doubt it. What would a woman want with fantasy sports? Especially a guy into fantasy sports. And especially not a guy who has over 40,000 posts on a fantasy sports forum. That just doesn't happen. ;-)

For the record, my wife plays fantasy football in one of my leagues.


Fantasy Baseball is the only big fantasy sport in our house. ;-D
I get very upset if I miss sportscenter.


Mad's got himself a good woman. Do you guys play in any leagues together?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Mad'sWife » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:10 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Mad's got himself a good woman. Do you guys play in any leagues together?


We do not play in the same leagues together but we normally each have several teams.

I have won a few years. I normally finish in the top 3 in each league. ;-D

Everyone enjoys baseball season at our house. :-D
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.

The amount of work is the same.
Mad'sWife
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 294
Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fort Worth Tx

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:23 pm

Mad'sWife wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Mad's got himself a good woman. Do you guys play in any leagues together?


We do not play in the same leagues together but we normally each have several teams.

I have won a few years. I normally finish in the top 3 in each league. ;-D

Everyone enjoys baseball season at our house. :-D


I'm going to stop responding to your posts now, for fear of banishment... :-b

Keep that hubby of yours happy. We like him around here. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Mad'sWife » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:29 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I'm going to stop responding to your posts now, for fear of banishment... :-b

Keep that hubby of yours happy. We like him around here. ;-D


Why would you be banished?
We either make ourselves happy or miserable.

The amount of work is the same.
Mad'sWife
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 294
Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fort Worth Tx

Postby Madison » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:47 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I'm going to stop responding to your posts now, for fear of banishment... :-b


You flirting with my woman!?!?! }:-)

Hehehe. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:51 pm

Madison wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I'm going to stop responding to your posts now, for fear of banishment... :-b


You flirting with my woman!?!?! }:-)

Hehehe. :-b


We were talking sports, Mad, I swear! O:-) :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:31 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Madison wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I'm going to stop responding to your posts now, for fear of banishment... :-b


You flirting with my woman!?!?! }:-)

Hehehe. :-b


We were talking sports, Mad, I swear! O:-) :-b


Uh-huh. :-)

Well, I studied abroad in France a handful of years ago for one school year. Does that count? ;-7
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21935
(Past Year: 672)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lenajes and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Aug. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi Cubs at Cincinnati
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at San Francisco
(3:45 pm)
Tampa Bay at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact