Help! I'm Turning into a Woman! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Help! I'm Turning into a Woman!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:35 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:ACS, it seems like you get along with your wife well :-b. What happens when your both watching a show and you can't decide on which volume should be on/off? :-? Other than that sounds pretty good. You spend time with her, without having to put up with her. :-D

I don't think acs is married. I think he's still dating a fat lesbian.

Pwwwnnnnn3dddd!!!
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:13 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:ACS, it seems like you get along with your wife well :-b. What happens when your both watching a show and you can't decide on which volume should be on/off? :-? Other than that sounds pretty good. You spend time with her, without having to put up with her. :-D

I don't think acs is married. I think he's still dating a fat lesbian.

Pwwwnnnnn3dddd!!!

DOH!!!

She's not a lesbian. :)

Anyways yea she's my GF she said that we have to be engaged by 27 so I have 2 years which will be 5 years of dating.

Anyways back to fashion shows.

I don't mind whats not to wear because Clinton isn't the super duper flaming homo that we see on most other shows. Now he's obviously gay but doesn't really need to tell you which is nice.

Now my gf watches americas next top model and there's that black gay dude who wears dresses and the call HIM "Miss Jay". That pisses me off. You might be gay but you are not a MISS. I'm sorry the luck of the draw got you on that one. YOu are a mister even if you like other guys.

Anyways yea
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Art Vandelay » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:47 am

Fireball Express wrote:I'll eat almost anything. I have a very open palate. There are a few things I don't like, liver, tongue and tripe. A few foods I'm suprised I actually liked were chicken hearts, alligator and sea urchin.

I'm the same way...only without the things I don't like. About the only things I don't really care for are mayonaise, sour cream, and ranch dressing...but even those I'll eat if someone else puts them on something they are fixing for me. I've eaten some stuff that they have on fear factor just because I was curious. People often think I'm a little wierd (which is true) when I tell them some of the stuff I'd had to eat, and liked. Anyway, to whoever said they were convinced that there was goat mean in gyros: often times you can get goat gyros, but I'd be surprised if anyone puts it in and says it's something else...but they do taste very similar. Anyone who likes lamb would probably like goat as well.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:50 am

Goats not terrible. I used to drink goat milk in the west indies.

Oh i don't drink milk either
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:39 pm

I love gyros. My wife had never tried one and asked what kind of meat it was. She was biting into it when I said 'lamb' and she spit it out, disgusted. She won't eat lamb. I didn't know that prior.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:05 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I love gyros. My wife had never tried one and asked what kind of meat it was. She was biting into it when I said 'lamb' and she spit it out, disgusted. She won't eat lamb. I didn't know that prior.

BAAAAAAAAAAA...

I never was a fan of Lamb...kinda gross
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:35 pm

First of all... I can't believe anyone doesn't like sour cream, let alone even have an opinion on it. Well, you mentioned mayo and ranch, so I guess you don't like white stuff (naturally). Ranch dressing is getting way to prevailent in our society. Try the house dressing for once! I do like ranch dressing with pizza, I'm such a cliche college student type guy.

Anyway, Gyro's are one of my personal favorite ethnic sandwiches. They're so great because the lamb is cooked in some way that's almost impossible to do at home. I'm quite sure I've never had goat meat, but the lamb in gyros is pretty well seasoned so who knows. I love the tatziki sauce (or however you spell it). I make it at home with yogurt, sour cream and dill.

By the way, along with tofu, yogurt is considered one of America's least favorite foods.. that seems weird. Also, tofu... I know that's a big thing to make fun of, but the thing about tofu is that it takes on the taste of whatever its cooked with. Thats funny, because all of the tofu I've ever had must have been cooked in s!@#.

Finally, lucky ACS, you have until you're 27? I've been living with mine for 2 years and now she's starting to get wedding antsy. Damn you society!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby 3 run homer » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:41 pm

Gyro meat is basically a lamb meat loaf here's a home recipe
GYROS MEAT LOAF

2 1/2 lbs. ground lamb
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 c. minced onion
1 c. chopped green pepper
1/2 c. fine dry bread crumbs
2 eggs
1/4 c. fresh chopped mint leaves
2 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. dried oregano
2 tsp. dried basil
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2 cloves garlic, minced

Put everything into large bowl and massage the meat with bare hands for 5 minutes. Then put meat into an oiled loaf pan. Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 90 minutes. Let cool and pour off liquid. Serve in pita bread or in sandwiches. Season with cayenne pepper, sour cream, tomato, etc.

Here's another recipe that is a little more simple and tasty.
1 lb. ground lamb
1 lg. clove garlic, pressed
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. basil
1/4 tsp. marjoram
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. rosemary
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/8 c. snipped parsley
6 pita pockets
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 onions, chopped

SAUCE:

16 oz. sour cream
1 med. cucumber, pureed (puree in blender & strain to remove liquid)
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. sugar

Combine first ten ingredients in large bowl; blend. Place mixture in skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until meat is browned. Drain off excess drippings. Combine sour cream, cucumber, garlic, salt and sugar in bowl. Blend well. Cut pita pockets in half; spoon in meat mixture, top with tomatoes and onions. Spoon sauce over each sandwich and serve immediately. Makes 6 servings. Makes a good main course served over rice.
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Hail to the Redskins, Hail to victory, Braves on the warpath fight for ol' DC
3 run homer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:05 pm

Coppermine wrote:By the way, along with tofu, yogurt is considered one of America's least favorite foods.. that seems weird. Also, tofu... I know that's a big thing to make fun of, but the thing about tofu is that it takes on the taste of whatever its cooked with. Thats funny, because all of the tofu I've ever had must have been cooked in s!@#.

I like tofu. Obviously, you haven't had it mesh with the right foods. There's something I had for dinner last night: it was a Chinese recipe with green beans, caramelized onions, sesame oil, mushrooms, and tofu. It's great. I tend to think mushrooms and tofu go well together, along with meat and some soy sauce-based sauce, like chicken with mushrooms and tofu with a miso-based demiglaze. Tofu is pretty awesome with curry too.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 619)

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:18 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Coppermine wrote:By the way, along with tofu, yogurt is considered one of America's least favorite foods.. that seems weird. Also, tofu... I know that's a big thing to make fun of, but the thing about tofu is that it takes on the taste of whatever its cooked with. Thats funny, because all of the tofu I've ever had must have been cooked in s!@#.

I like tofu. Obviously, you haven't had it mesh with the right foods. There's something I had for dinner last night: it was a Chinese recipe with green beans, caramelized onions, sesame oil, mushrooms, and tofu. It's great. I tend to think mushrooms and tofu go well together, along with meat and some soy sauce-based sauce, like chicken with mushrooms and tofu with a miso-based demiglaze. Tofu is pretty awesome with curry too.

It was really just a joke. I still don't care for it, more a texture thing than anything. I also don't particularly care for mushrooms... I think they taste dirty. I like a good portabello once in a while.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk