100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Dogs Don't Drive

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:16 pm

RugbyD wrote:
roninmedia wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I bet the dog was a better driver than the Chinese woman. :-]

Not that I'm stereotyping. }:-)

Hey, us Half-Japs drive perfectly fine. If you call drifting on the 405 at 90 MPH as good driving.

So...you were that idiot I saw on the 405. :-B

Thats exactly one of the extremes of driving that people stereotype asians as bad drivers with. The dog doesn't exactly help either. I on the other hand am the 0.00001% of asians who is a good safe driver. :*)

don't worry, its just asian women that threaten people's lives daily with their motoring skillz. I have yet to wish death or herpes upon an asian man at the helm.

I find that most female drivers, from what I know and see, regardless of nationality, are awful drivers.

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:46 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
roninmedia wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I bet the dog was a better driver than the Chinese woman. :-]

Not that I'm stereotyping. }:-)

Hey, us Half-Japs drive perfectly fine. If you call drifting on the 405 at 90 MPH as good driving.

So...you were that idiot I saw on the 405. :-B

Thats exactly one of the extremes of driving that people stereotype asians as bad drivers with. The dog doesn't exactly help either. I on the other hand am the 0.00001% of asians who is a good safe driver. :*)

don't worry, its just asian women that threaten people's lives daily with their motoring skillz. I have yet to wish death or herpes upon an asian man at the helm.

I find that most female drivers, from what I know and see, regardless of nationality, are awful drivers.

;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk