Who to drop for Iannetta and Adam Miller? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Who to drop for Iannetta and Adam Miller?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Havok1517 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:41 am

Sorry, got side tracked.

You give:

Sheets
Wainwright
Kearns/Drew/Kubel
Crisp

You Get:

Kazmir
Ray

All 3 of Kubel, Drew, & Kearns are injury risks and proably have replaceable value. Crisp is nothing special but well-rounded. Keep Zam. Sheets is also a huge injury risk though you don't really need him since you're so deep at young SP. Mention that Wainwright will be starting next year for the Cards. Beltran got hurt today and looks like he'll be sitting some unitl the playoffs. Also, Wheeler shouldn't be on a roster since he's not closing. I would think that with Granderson & Byrnes he'd want a upgrade. Then pick up MIller and Iannetta. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 133)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FalcoAtL » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:50 pm

Sounds like a decent offer to make, but I missed out on Miller today and let Ianetta go to get Miller. I would like to get another Sept. call up though. Based on my roster, which one should I go after?
FalcoAtL
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Havok1517 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:29 pm

FalcoAtL wrote:Sounds like a decent offer to make, but I missed out on Miller today and let Ianetta go to get Miller. I would like to get another Sept. call up though. Based on my roster, which one should I go after?

I guess you could drop 1 of Drew/Kearns/Kubel for Tuly or wait for another callup.
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 133)

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball