Matt Leinart - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Matt Leinart

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Matt Leinart

Postby Red Sox Nation » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:41 pm

It's an okay sig. Time for a break for a while. I probably won't make one for a good 1-2 months until I can get be comfortable in school and with college apps. C/C please.

Thanks for the peeps who have c/ced my sigs over the past month and to chargersfan for the cut and tutorial, teddy ballgame, dem warrior(s?), and wicked smaat for useful tips. I've really improved my sigs over the past 2-3 weeks or so or month. ;-D :-B :-) O:-)
[url=http://omgitspeter.googlepages.com/home]My Graphics[/url]

Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:10 pm

I like this one. I like your idea with the text too. The only thing would be making the M just a little smaller and then you'd have some great text imo.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby smoovethug » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:31 am

Very nice sig here, your best IMO. I didn't really think about the large M until I read teddy's reply but yeah I guess that could be made smaller. I really like the coloring on the text, the bg, and the lighting on Leinart. Very nice work, keep it up! ;-D

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:37 am

smoovethug wrote:Very nice sig here, your best IMO. I didn't really think about the large M until I read teddy's reply but yeah I guess that could be made smaller. I really like the coloring on the text, the bg, and the lighting on Leinart. Very nice work, keep it up! ;-D

yep i agree whole heartedly...keep going man ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby espnsportsfan » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:46 pm

I love the background and the text is good
My Fantasy Baseball Blog:http://sandlotsabermetrics.com
espnsportsfan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Spotter

Postby madaslives911 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:42 am

;-D nice work!

i like the background too. A little fix on the text sizing and color would make it a very solid sig. ;-)
madaslives911
Football Scribe
Football Scribe

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby the ROC » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:58 pm

is the text in the upper right-ish part just there for style, or does it say something?

I made a bet in 2003 that the Devil Rays would win the 2008 World Series. Oh so close.
the ROC
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Location: Defending my Baseball, Football, and Hockey Fantasy Championships

Postby Red Sox Nation » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:37 pm

the ROC wrote:is the text in the upper right-ish part just there for style, or does it say something?

I have no clue what it says. It's part of a brush that I dled and it prints words if you use it. Pretty cool. I guess it's part of the style.

:-B :-)

Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby smoovethug » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:02 am

Red Sox Nation wrote:
the ROC wrote:is the text in the upper right-ish part just there for style, or does it say something?

I have no clue what it says. It's part of a brush that I dled and it prints words if you use it. Pretty cool. I guess it's part of the style.

I've always kinda liked that style. What brush set is it if you dont mind me asking?

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Red Sox Nation » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:39 pm

smoovethug wrote:
Red Sox Nation wrote:

I've always kinda liked that style. What brush set is it if you dont mind me asking?

I believe it's called vered_tech_cripture_ps7. I got it from deviantart. Just search brushes and put top downloads all time. ;-D

Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests