POOL A ROUND 3 VOTING - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

POOL A ROUND 3 VOTING

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:00 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Image

This was my sig.

Which was yours, WS? :-?

His was the Packers one on the light side.


Ahh, yeah. That was the toughest matchup this round, for sure.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:21 pm

Yeah it may have been the toughest, yet I still think I got crushed. !+) So in honor of that crushing I just requested a sig from him :-b
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Postby bigh0rt » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:19 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:Yeah it may have been the toughest, yet I still think I got crushed. !+) So in honor of that crushing I just requested a sig from him :-b


I got completely dominated, as well... but I'm requesting a wall from you ;-) (can you do a Vilma one similar to the David Wright one you made for me? -- so they're sort of like yin and yang :-B )
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:57 am

bigh0rt wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Yeah it may have been the toughest, yet I still think I got crushed. !+) So in honor of that crushing I just requested a sig from him :-b


I got completely dominated, as well... but I'm requesting a wall from you ;-) (can you do a Vilma one similar to the David Wright one you made for me? -- so they're sort of like yin and yang :-B )


I can see what I can do. No guarantees on when to get it though, well atleast by the end of the month :-b
Image
WickedSmaat
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2068
Joined: 2 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Shooting for par

Postby leal72 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am

WickedSmaat wrote:Congrats everyone ;-D Good luck Leal in the next round


thanks WS.
Image
leal72
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 1038
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:47 am

WickedSmaat wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Yeah it may have been the toughest, yet I still think I got crushed. !+) So in honor of that crushing I just requested a sig from him :-b


I got completely dominated, as well... but I'm requesting a wall from you ;-) (can you do a Vilma one similar to the David Wright one you made for me? -- so they're sort of like yin and yang :-B )


I can see what I can do. No guarantees on when to get it though, well atleast by the end of the month :-b


You know me -- never any rush. Just appreciate the work. ;-D
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby TheFranchise » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:37 pm

Nice sigs all. Good matchup bighOrt ;-D
Image
TheFranchise
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

User avatar

Posts: 15
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 31 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dem warriors » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:09 am

thanks the franchise, ive been extremely busy with college. ill try to post next round tomorrow.
Image
Image

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 438
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Oct. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Detroit at Baltimore
(5:37 pm)
Kansas City at LA Angels
(9:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact