UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 am

Work blocks every site with decent MMA information, but I saw on Bodog last night that there's a few nights tonight -- I believe I saw Lesnar and Kenny Flo, etc. Anyone tell me what station it's on, etc.? Spike TV?
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:21 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Work blocks every site with decent MMA information, but I saw on Bodog last night that there's a few nights tonight -- I believe I saw Lesnar and Kenny Flo, etc. Anyone tell me what station it's on, etc.? Spike TV?

Hmm. Not sure. The WEC was supposed to be tonight but got preemptively postponed to Nov 5 due to the hurricane. Two episodes of UFC Unleashed are on tonight from 9-11 PM.

Great Tanner tribute vid: http://mma.fanhouse.com/2008/09/09/a-vi ... an-tanner/
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:01 pm

Hmm, the websites finally removed the lines this afternoon. Thanks.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)

Postby Amazinz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:37 am

UFC Fight Night tonight at 8 PM and then the new TUF premieres at 10 PM. :-B
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby cordscords » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Freakshow on CBS 2morrow night. Kimbo is going to wreck Shamrock.
cordscords
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 23)

Postby Amazinz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Shamrock by leg lock. :-D

I will be rooting for the upset but I don't think The Worlds Most Dangerous Man is competition at this point in his career, just another feeder can.
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Amazinz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

How beautiful was that? It took some odd circumstances to get Kimbo into a real fight but it finally happened. :-D
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Amazinz wrote:How beautiful was that? It took some odd circumstances to get Kimbo into a real fight but it finally happened. :-D

im not a big mma fan but im so confused. that shot wasnt that hard at all. seemed quite fishy to me actually.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BronXBombers51 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:26 pm

I'm kind of new to UFC/MMA but that was pretty crazy/strange.

My favorite part of the night was that chick Gina Carano. She is smoking. 8-o :-° :-°
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby Old_Style » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:My favorite part of the night was that chick Gina Carano. She is smoking. 8-o :-° :-°

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting my ass kicked by her. Wait...what?

I read the results on Yahoo. Did the Kimbo Slice bout really last 14 seconds? 8-o
What a puss...
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk