UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby CadensDad » Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Amazinz wrote:At the post fight press conference Dana White said Liddell v. Silva. :-B

Silva coming of the loss to Hendo. Liddell coming off the loss to Rampage. Perfect. B-)

It's gonna be a even better PPV than 71. Great card so far

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Amazinz » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:22 pm

Sunday night @ 9 PM EST on Versus (used to be OLN) WEC will be airing four fights. Urijah Faber is on the card.

Also, Paul Filho just got signed by Zuffa to the WEC. Surprised he didn't go to the UFC.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:24 pm

The fight I'm most excited about now is the Rashad/Tito fight coming up at the end of the month. ;-D
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Amazinz wrote:At the post fight press conference Dana White said Liddell v. Silva. :-B

Silva coming of the loss to Hendo. Liddell coming off the loss to Rampage. Perfect. B-)

Once it's actually confirmed, I'll get excited about it. If it does happen, all my money would be on Silva. Wand isn't going to lose 3 fights in a row.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby 5 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:46 pm

Amazinz wrote:Sunday night @ 9 PM EST on Versus (used to be OLN) WEC will be airing four fights. Urijah Faber is on the card.

Also, Paul Filho just got signed by Zuffa to the WEC. Surprised he didn't go to the UFC.

I heard about this recently. The more MMA, the better.
General Manager
General Manager

Postby 5 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:48 pm

josebach wrote:

Once it's actually confirmed, I'll get excited about it. If it does happen, all my money would be on Silva. Wand isn't going to lose 3 fights in a row.

Interesting. Wandy losing 3 in a row or Chuck losing 2 in a row? Neither are big favorites of mine but that has the makings of a good brawl. The different rules come in to play here...Wandy adjustments.
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Amazinz » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:05 pm

It'll be over 7 years since Silva fought in the octagon or anything other than a ring. It might play a factor. I wouldn't want to bet on that fight. I just can't wait until it happens.
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:51 pm

Amazinz wrote:It'll be over 7 years since Silva fought in the octagon or anything other than a ring. It might play a factor. I wouldn't want to bet on that fight. I just can't wait until it happens.

He definitley likes to kick and stomp to the head when his opponent is down, so the rules advantage would have to go to Liddell. I still don't think it will matter, though.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Re: UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers)

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:59 am

met someone who has trained with Courture tonight, dude has randy's # in his phone. taught my drunk arse a pretty cool move too :D

if anyone has an important message for randy, let me know :b but seriously...
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: UFC/PRIDE (Possible Spoilers)

Postby Amazinz » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:27 am

UFC Fight Night on Spike tonight at 9 ET. ;D

Edit: Wow. That card was AWESOME. :B
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk