Nicole Vaidisova Sig - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Nicole Vaidisova Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Nicole Vaidisova Sig

Postby Red Sox Nation » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:14 pm

Image
V1

Image
V2

Image
V3

Let me know which one is the best and C/C please. IMO, V2 is the best but the text could be worked on.
[url=http://omgitspeter.googlepages.com/home]My Graphics[/url]

Image
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Red Sox Nation » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:58 pm

Image
V4
[url=http://omgitspeter.googlepages.com/home]My Graphics[/url]

Image
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chargersfan36 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:47 pm

2 with a text change and less contrast on her cheek.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Posts: 647
Joined: 2 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: San Diego

Postby sportsguy138 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:49 pm

i personally dont like two pics of the same person in one sig there..

i'd have to go with V2.. i like it other than the text placement

well done
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8777
(Past Year: 388)
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby madaslives911 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:51 pm

i dont like the reflection at all (V4) - coz when i stare at it, it looks like a monster! :*) other than that, the sig would be ok.

ooops btw, maybe another pic wherein other loveable body part is seen instead of the armpit. ;-7
madaslives911
Football Scribe
Football Scribe

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State of Nirvana

Postby Red Sox Nation » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:32 pm

madaslives911 wrote:i dont like the reflection at all (V4) - coz when i stare at it, it looks like a monster! :*) other than that, the sig would be ok.

ooops btw, maybe another pic wherein other loveable body part is seen instead of the armpit. ;-7


Haha.

This better?

Image
[url=http://omgitspeter.googlepages.com/home]My Graphics[/url]

Image
Red Sox Nation
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 387
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:51 pm

Red Sox Nation wrote:
madaslives911 wrote:i dont like the reflection at all (V4) - coz when i stare at it, it looks like a monster! :*) other than that, the sig would be ok.

ooops btw, maybe another pic wherein other loveable body part is seen instead of the armpit. ;-7


Haha.

This better?


i dont think he meant shoulder ;-7 ;-)
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:06 am

hmmm... she seems to have aged! she looks like she is in the mid 30s. 8-o i dont like her pic there at all. sorry :-/

the pics in your first set of sigs look like she is a teenager/early 20s ;-) really alluring except for that armpit. but considering her armpit seems smooth hmmm and kissable (i have never kissed an armpit though, rofl!!)well, that sig would do.
madaslives911
Football Scribe
Football Scribe

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State of Nirvana

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 am

madaslives911 wrote:really alluring except for that armpit. but considering her armpit seems smooth hmmm and kissable (i have never kissed an armpit though, rofl!!)well, that sig would do.



:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby Old_Style » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:51 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
madaslives911 wrote:really alluring except for that armpit. but considering her armpit seems smooth hmmm and kissable (i have never kissed an armpit though, rofl!!)well, that sig would do.



:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?


this is starting to get wierd
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact