Why are girls so flaky? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Why are girls so flaky?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:40 pm

Coppermine wrote:Girls mature faster than guys generally; relationship wise only of course. Guys, whether you like to admit it or not, want to get some. If a girl is too immature to even keep a date, that's like a twisted role-reversal. Guys are supposed to break dates when they are presented with the following scenario:

Guy has date with girl and chances of scoring a slim. Guy's friends want to go out for beers. Beer wins.

I find that girls can be just as immature as guys at this age. My first ex was the same way: she'll say something and not necessarily mean it, but otherwise she would say something out of impulse. My second ex tried to be too cute to the point she looked inane. My third ex, was truly committed to me and was comfortable with that most of the time, but there were frustrating times when she had doubts and insecurities about commitment and would run away from me when I would confront it with her in a gentle fashion. I suppose I can't blame her because her first boyfriend cheated on her, but my first two exes cheated on me, and she was on the verge of breaking up with me for another guy. But I'm behind that. However, I'm more paranoid about girls than I've ever been and I swear I'll be like my father and not get hitched until I'm 42! :-b

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby davidmarver » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:52 pm

Dr. Alfred Lanning wrote:That, detective, is the right question.
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Old_Style » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:24 pm

why are women like this?

because they're cold hearted snakes :-D
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DK » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:07 pm

Old_Style wrote:why are women like this?

because they're cold hearted snakes :-D

Not only that, they infest your planes!

:D

But in reality? Girls are crazy. No way around it. Women are crazy too, but they're better lovers.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Coppermine » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:36 pm

It's like, how is the Hot Pockets crust so flaky? The world may never know :-?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:20 pm

That question will never be answsered. do your own thing make her jealous
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby soxfan364 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:01 pm

Yep take care of yourself... you have a long way to go and before you blink you'll find yourself married with kids!
soxfan364
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 5)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:29 pm

soxfan364 wrote:Yep take care of yourself... you have a long way to go and before you blink you'll find yourself married with kids!

*shudders* And can you vouch for this? ;-7

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby roninmedia » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:41 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
soxfan364 wrote:Yep take care of yourself... you have a long way to go and before you blink you'll find yourself married with kids!

OMG, I see old people!

He's right. My cousins aren't even thirty yet but there's questions about, "Why are you married yet"? Then there's my friend from the philippines is 25 and is asked "where are the grandkids?" I'm only 19, so I got a while to go before my family starts bugging me. :-D
roninmedia
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:09 pm

roninmedia wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:

OMG, I see old people!

He's right. My cousins aren't even thirty yet but there's questions about, "Why are you married yet"? Then there's my friend from the philippines is 25 and is asked "where are the grandkids?" I'm only 19, so I got a while to go before my family starts bugging me. :-D

Yeah, my mother married my dad at 32 going on 33 and in Japan, they'll rib a single woman at that age, from what I know. Like I said, the old man was 42 years young when he married.

I'm 23 going on 24 and it's weird to see a great deal of my friends either engaged or married and I know a few with kids. There are times where I'd look at them funny as if to say "Why?" I could understand why, but I think with all the terrible luck I've had with my relationships, I'm a lot more skeptical (or at least paranoid) about the institution of marriage.

My parents don't put any pressure on me even though it's perfectly normal at their ages, to be grandparents. But it's weird when your father is wondering if/when you're getting out of retirement and head back into the dating game. :-/

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk