Mets Playoff tickets - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to New York Mets

Mets Playoff tickets

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mets Playoff tickets

Postby EnFuego » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:52 pm

Have they gone on sale already? (Been away from America since 6/24)

If not, when?
EnFuego
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby gfantasy » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:15 pm

I think they'll make the announcement when they clinch or are within a few games. id expect a post of some sort on mets.com.
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Web Supporter

Postby Rirruto » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:15 pm

The only way to get playoff tickets if you are not a season ticket or plan holder is to register at mets.com by 11:59pm on 9/12 and be picked from the lottery. From what I've read in the paper, there are only 10,000 seats available to the public per game.

Link

A couple of friends and I bought a pro-rated season ticket plan for all the September games so we are set for the playoffs in our regular seats. :-B
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby gfantasy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:58 pm

Rirruto wrote:The only way to get playoff tickets if you are not a season ticket or plan holder is to register at mets.com by 11:59pm on 9/12 and be picked from the lottery. From what I've read in the paper, there are only 10,000 seats available to the public per game.

Link

A couple of friends and I bought a pro-rated season ticket plan for all the September games so we are set for the playoffs in our regular seats. :-B

Nice. Thx. Just signed up for some more tickets ;-D The partial plans only give you a limited amt of games.
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Web Supporter

Postby mikhayl » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:15 pm

The Mets offered priority to a single playoff game for micro-plan buyers. That was a very classy move. I can't afford to make the time/financial commitment for season tickets, but this is my second year that I've done the 6-pack. It was unexpected and very nice for them to give me and my buddies a chance to get tickets.

Just bought 4 for game 2 of the WC series :-D

Let's go Mets!
Let's go O's. Let's go Mets.
mikhayl
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby gfantasy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:11 pm

mikhayl wrote:The Mets offered priority to a single playoff game for micro-plan buyers. That was a very classy move. I can't afford to make the time/financial commitment for season tickets, but this is my second year that I've done the 6-pack. It was unexpected and very nice for them to give me and my buddies a chance to get tickets.

Let's go Mets!

That was a good move. WC series?
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Web Supporter

Postby mikhayl » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:55 am

gfantasy wrote:
mikhayl wrote:The Mets offered priority to a single playoff game for micro-plan buyers. That was a very classy move. I can't afford to make the time/financial commitment for season tickets, but this is my second year that I've done the 6-pack. It was unexpected and very nice for them to give me and my buddies a chance to get tickets.

Let's go Mets!

Wild Card...I guess NLDS is what it's supposed to be called.
Let's go O's. Let's go Mets.
mikhayl
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby gfantasy » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:10 pm

mikhayl wrote:
gfantasy wrote:

Let's go Mets!

Wild Card...I guess NLDS is what it's supposed to be called.

Oh, OK. I was confused for a sec. there
gfantasy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Web Supporter

Postby Fireball Express » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 pm

I'm in!! Woo Hoo!!!
I'm a little more than totally stoked right now b/c I got myself a pair of Game 2 tickets. The best part is that they are free. A got a call from an old college friend/former girl next door who I haven't talked to in at least 3 years. She works for MLB and she can't go on Thursday night. I'm not sure where I'm sitting yet but I have a feeling they are pretty decent seats if they are those of a MLB employee. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) B-)
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:20 am

Fireball Express wrote:I'm in!! Woo Hoo!!!
I'm a little more than totally stoked right now b/c I got myself a pair of Game 2 tickets. The best part is that they are free. A got a call from an old college friend/former girl next door who I haven't talked to in at least 3 years. She works for MLB and she can't go on Thursday night. I'm not sure where I'm sitting yet but I have a feeling they are pretty decent seats if they are those of a MLB
employee. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) B-)

Wow...man am I jealous. Game 2 is my birthday, so I'm sure I'll be half in the bag anyway watching my Mets kick some Dodger butt!! :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Next

Return to New York Mets