I can't take it anymore - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

I can't take it anymore

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I can't take it anymore

Postby johnsamo » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:31 am

Every time I see Adam Kennedy out there, I want to puke. Does Kennedy have embarrasing photos of Scioscia or something? There are pitchers in the NL who hit better than he does... He can't hit for average, obp, power, has no speed, a decent glove but limited range and way less than Kendrick... Why is he out there? It's like Scioscia steps into a time machine and it's 2002 when he fills out the lineup card.

A 28 team fantasy league wouldn't have him on their roster, but we're supposed to catch the A's with that dead wieght?... And the announcers are brown-nosing homies who won't say the obvious. Kennedy hasn't been cutting it the last 2 years... that's not a slump.
johnsamo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sLim » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:50 pm

kennedy is not the hitter he was in our 02 campaign...but hes still a better defender then howie...and the fact that the angels didnt trade away kennedy before the deadline shows they arent 100% confident that howie will be the defensive 2b that kennedy is currently...he may not have the range...but its the double play chemistry between him and oc that is important if the angels want to make a serious playoff run...their defense hasnt looked as bad except for that one game against boston the other night...

i dont expect the angels to resign ak obviously with kendrick in the waiting...but u have to remember that mickey hatcher fixed aks swing so he wouldnt be uppercutting his swing in order for him to hit more line drives...
sLim
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby johnsamo » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:09 pm

HK's looked pretty solid at 2nd too... If we were KC... yeah sure, but a team going for a west title can't afford to hold on to nostalgia acts.
johnsamo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim