Wrestlemania 23 Cards: - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Wrestlemania 23 Cards:

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Wrestlemania 23 Cards:

Postby Belle4Hall88 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:27 pm

If you are a wrestling fan, post your Wrestlemania 23 Cards here!

John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan
Hogan and Cena team up in some type of match at Survivor Series and Cena ends up turning heel. After "Injuring" Hogan off t.v. for a few months, Hogan makes his return by running in at the royal rumble and eliminating Cena. This sets up for a heel Cena/Hogan at mania. Imagine the promos!

WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. Triple H
Hunter is still a major face at this time, and Orton is the top heel as well. We finally get to see a proper Orton/HHH fued(with the roles reversed this time) and we FINALLY get to see what we should of happened the past two manias but didn't, Orton winning the gold!

Edge vs. Undertaker
Streak vs. Streak. Edge is 5-0 at Mania, Undertaker 14-0. Will Edge finally be able to beat the streak?

Fatal 4 Way: Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Chris Benoit vs. Batista
Batista comes in as champ. Rey still plays the underdog face card, while Angle has moved back to Smackdown from ECW. Benoit is a full fledged heel. Rey, Angle & Benoit mayb be the 3 best pure wrestlers in the business, and Batista is super over with the crowd, so this match will be hot all the way through. As for the winner, I see Angle or Benoit.

Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock
Maybe if we can get this fag to come back to the WWE for a few weeks, we can finally see the ultimate dream match that has never taken place. I would like to see a heel HBK go over on this sell-out. This match would be amazing in my opinon.

Money in the Bank III:
RAW: Shelton Benjerman, Kane
Smackdown: Bobby Lashley, King Booker
ECW: C.M. Punk, The Big Show

Money in the bank III, this time with 2 superstars from each show represented. This one is self explanitory, and I think Lashley wins this one.

ECW Championship: Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam
Van Dam wins the belt back later this year from Show, and we get a heel turn from Sabu not too long afterwards. The two have a long fued that climaxes at a hardcore match at mania. Sabu should go over on RVD.

No DQ: Vince McMahon w/Melina & Nitro vs. Mick Foley
Foley comes back to the WWE to get revenge on the man who fired him. This one goes hardcore, with Vince doing the job at mania, again.

JBL vs. Carlito
This isn't going to make Benoit vs. Angle look like a velocity match by any means, but I think the mic work would be AMAZING between these two. They could cut promos on each other all day long.

United States Championship:William Regal vs. Fit Finaly
Two of the best pure wrestlers in the business both going after gold!

ECW Rules Match: Terry Funk vs. Ric Flair
A rematch of the famous '89 I quit match, with these two going at it on the biggest stage of them all.
Belle4Hall88 Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:37 pm

<head scratch>
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Wow, this is early. I mean a few days ago, we had Summerslam. Now, we're already on the road to Wrestlemania. But if you insist

ECW Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu

2 out of 3 Falls Match: Kurt Angle vs. C.M. Punk
Ideally, I would want Samoa Joe taking on Angle, but he's a TNA star and should remain an indie. I'd hate to see what WWE would do to him.

Now these aren't necessarily predictions, but this is Vinnie Mac's ring and we just live in it. Here's what the most dominant man in sports entertainment would want:

Old Fart's Fatal Four-Way Deathmatch: Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk vs. Hulk Hogan
It will be as comical as the 2001 Gimmick Battle Royale of Wrestlemania 17. Promise.

Money in the Bank: Big Show, Mark Henry, Great Khali, Undertaker, Kane, Sylvester Terkay, and what the heck Kevin Nash!
Everyone loves a ladder match with big dominant hosses in Vince McMahon's crazy world.

DX vs. Vince, Shane O'Mac, Spirit Squad, Umaga, Finlay, Regal, Mr. Kennedy, Tatanka, Brooklyn Brawler, The Goon, Max Moon, Gobbly Gooker, and Barry Horowitz
Yup, for the umpteenth time, we have another Vince/DX angle (Lord, please let this be the blowoff match we've been waiting for!). Vince finally snaps and brings in a few jobbers along for the ride in a million man handicap match to take on DX...and yet against all odds, DX wins. Joke's on you Vince. Ha.....ha.

Special Attraction Match: Terrell Owens vs. Randy Orton
Orton finally retires from the "Legend Killer" business and wants to prove he's the best pro athlete anywhere. Terrell Owens, taking the route of Lawrence Taylor and Mike Tyson before him, washed up and unemployed, answers Orton's challenge. Remember LT vs. Bam Bam Bigelow at Mania 11? This is this generation's football/wrestling crossover slobberknocker!

Barry Sanders vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.
Hey, we're in Ford Field at Detroit. Time to push the ante and have a psychotic heel Rey Mysterio take on a Detroit Lions football legend while we're at it. Yup, this is Vince McMahon's ring and we're living in it.

Handicap match for the WWE Championship: John Cena and his chain gang marks vs. Edge and his Internet smarks
Makes you wonder how much of the population downright hates Cena and those who foolishly love his ghetto white rapper gimmick. Eminem will also be in Cena's corner and winds up screwing him in the end, and hence, we have our main event for WrestleMania 24.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 672)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:19 pm

And oh yeah, Batista will wrestle a 3000 pound panda bear for the World Title. Yup, Vince McMahon is a stickler for genetic freak hosses again. It's Vinnie Mac's ring and we're just living in it.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 672)

Postby 1337_Dude » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:48 pm

I'm going to go by what I think will happen in the future. Of course trying to stay within the storylines.

Cruiserweight Title
Greg Helms vs. Super Crazy

Womans Championship
Lita (Champ) vs. Trish vs. Mickie James
They're slowly building this one up already.

ECW TV Title
CM Punk vs. Test

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
London and Kendrick (champs) vs. The Pitbulls
This would be an amazing match.

Because Taker has to continue his streak
Taker vs. Booker T.
Why Booker? They need something for him to do and I'd say this is probably it.

Money in the Bank Match
Kenney vs. RVD vs. Randy Orton vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Johnny Nitro
vs. Someone from smackdown or ECW...honestly I just don't even know.

Dream Match
The Rock vs. HBK
This match has to happen. Seriously. If they can't get the rock, then I think they'll let HBK and Angle have another go.

ECW Main Event
Big Show vs. Benoit vs. Rey vs. Sabu

A Divas thing just to cool down between the mid card and the top matches.

Smackdown Main Event
Batista (champ) vs. Bobby Lashley
This is a match I would be VM would love to have on the show.

Raw Main Event
(this is assuming that they blow off the DX feud before then, which I believe will happen.)
Edge (champ) vs. HHH vs. John Cena
The history is obvioulsy there and in all honesty H has been a trooper so why not give him the belt for a nice run.
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to General Talk