I have the Best Cell Phone Ever - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I have the Best Cell Phone Ever

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I have the Best Cell Phone Ever

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:59 pm

So my cell phone rules.

This makes me now a little more metro but considering I was about .5% metro to begin with I'm still majority straight.

Anyways I got the Tombile SDA.

It has Windows Mobile 5.0 w/Media PLayer and IE

It has a Wifi adapter in it so I can steal my neighbors internet for free via phone and I don't have to pay tmobile 50000 dollars a minute to use their slow EDGE internet.

It also has the ability to run executable files. So I have an SNES and NES emulator on it so I can play ROMS from nintendo games.

Also, I installed a free 3rd party media player and a 2 gig memory card so I can watch porn whereever I am now.

FREEDOM!!

The phone was only 150 bucks with service contract of Soul
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: I have the Best Cell Phone Ever

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:06 pm

i think if you use it for porn it cancels out the metro thing. metro people will use the phone to tell their friends about the 'cool' pair of pants they just bought or use the screen as a mirror to check out their hair.
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3766
Joined: 1 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: bored at work

Re: I have the Best Cell Phone Ever

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:36 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:i think if you use it for porn it cancels out the metro thing. metro people will use the phone to tell their friends about the 'cool' pair of pants they just bought or use the screen as a mirror to check out their hair.


Thats good.... Yea porn is a nice part of it. ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:45 pm

How weird... I can't even imagine looking at porn on a cell phone. Why?!

The emulators sound cool as heck though. ;-D
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:48 pm

Where are you going to be where looking at porn is convenient besides if you were at home...which then you could look at it there. :-? :-b
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Mugrila » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:55 pm

I recently got a new phone too. So far its pretty sweet, I think Samsung makes high quallity phones as my last one was Samsung too and it lasted 3 years and a trip through the washing machine. ;-D
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 6597
Joined: 4 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:58 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:Where are you going to be where looking at porn is convenient besides if you were at home...which then you could look at it there. :-? :-b


I don't know airplane? Waiting in line at the DMV?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:10 pm

acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Where are you going to be where looking at porn is convenient besides if you were at home...which then you could look at it there. :-? :-b


I don't know airplane? Waiting in line at the DMV?


Eww.. I'll bet it's so you can look at porn while using the stall in a men's room. :-b
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:14 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Where are you going to be where looking at porn is convenient besides if you were at home...which then you could look at it there. :-? :-b


I don't know airplane? Waiting in line at the DMV?


Eww.. I'll bet it's so you can look at porn while using the stall in a men's room. :-b


Places you can look at porn with a cellphone:

Church
Airplane
Bus
Outside during break from work
On pooper
In DMV in a dark corner
McDonlads drive through.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:24 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Where are you going to be where looking at porn is convenient besides if you were at home...which then you could look at it there. :-? :-b


I don't know airplane? Waiting in line at the DMV?


Eww.. I'll bet it's so you can look at porn while using the stall in a men's room. :-b


Places you can look at porn with a cellphone:

Church
Airplane
Bus
Outside during break from work
On pooper
In DMV in a dark corner
McDonlads drive through.


Porn on cell phones is kind of old news in other parts of the world. About two years ago, in India, there was a newspaper article of 15 year olds sending porn video messages to their chums. If I remembered right, you could access porn in France, and this was like 3 years ago.

Anyway, cool cell. ;-D
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 1:32 hours
(and 90 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact