Retirement... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Retirement...

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby Dislexic Irishman » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:12 am

Saw this thread and decided to look up my student discount. My school, Northeastern University, offers Adobe CS2 - Premium for $199 for PC and Mac. I didn't think this was that good of a deal until I just saw the same exact copy on the apple website for $1199.95
Dislexic Irishman
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:13 am

Dislexic Irishman wrote:Saw this thread and decided to look up my student discount. My school, Northeastern University, offers Adobe CS2 - Premium for $199 for PC and Mac. I didn't think this was that good of a deal until I just saw the same exact copy on the apple website for $1199.95

8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o

glad i acquired my photoshop then... O:-)

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
Dislexic Irishman wrote:Saw this thread and decided to look up my student discount. My school, Northeastern University, offers Adobe CS2 - Premium for $199 for PC and Mac. I didn't think this was that good of a deal until I just saw the same exact copy on the apple website for $1199.95

8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o

glad i acquired my photoshop then... O:-)

Same here. Unless you have high ethical standards, I don't see why you wouldn't just "acquire" it...even with a student discount.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests