3 HR games... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

3 HR games...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Half Massed » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:53 am

RynMan wrote:
tal1286 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
tal1286 wrote:1. Muffin Easley


Sorry tal, that wasn't correct, so I edited it for you. ;-)


Thanks! ;-D

Continuing

2. Cody Ross

But now onto more serious matters, Sammy "I like to leave games Early" Sosa once hit 3, 3 Home Run Games in 1 season. That's quite a feat. I doubt many players could do that, and I bet even less players could hit 1 home run 3 times in 1 game or maybe hit 1 HR in 1 game 3 times or wait...hit 3 home runs 1 game in 1 time...no...hit 3 home runs in 1 game 1 time. That's it.

Didn't somebody say Jose Reyes did that? I wonder if he hit for the Cycle? Could you do that 3 times in 1 game. Now that would be ridiculous.


As far as I know, nobody has hit for the cycle. If they had, surely there would be some sort of list....


Just like if somebody hit 3 homeruns in a game. Good thing these things don't happen. I hate lists.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby cordscords » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:00 am

Half Massed wrote:
RynMan wrote:
tal1286 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
tal1286 wrote:1. Muffin Easley


Sorry tal, that wasn't correct, so I edited it for you. ;-)


Thanks! ;-D

Continuing

2. Cody Ross

But now onto more serious matters, Sammy "I like to leave games Early" Sosa once hit 3, 3 Home Run Games in 1 season. That's quite a feat. I doubt many players could do that, and I bet even less players could hit 1 home run 3 times in 1 game or maybe hit 1 HR in 1 game 3 times or wait...hit 3 home runs 1 game in 1 time...no...hit 3 home runs in 1 game 1 time. That's it.

Didn't somebody say Jose Reyes did that? I wonder if he hit for the Cycle? Could you do that 3 times in 1 game. Now that would be ridiculous.


As far as I know, nobody has hit for the cycle. If they had, surely there would be some sort of list....


Just like if somebody hit 3 homeruns in a game. Good thing these things don't happen. I hate lists.


Me too. I'm glad no lists have broken out in this thread.
cordscords
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4346
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby spacehamster01 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:12 am

I cant wait til I see the day that someone gets 3 HRs in a game.
spacehamster01
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1057
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Probably Watching Baseball

Postby Half Massed » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:13 am

spacehamster01 wrote:I cant wait til I see the day that someone gets 3 HRs in a game.


I can. I bet some people would try to create a list or something. And then I'd be pissed.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby spacehamster01 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:25 am

Damn lists...Have to ruin EVERYTHING...
spacehamster01
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1057
Joined: 28 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Probably Watching Baseball

Postby RyanK » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 am

JTWood wrote:
slomo007 wrote:Why is this thread not locked? :-o

You know that thing you hang in the backyard that attracts and zaps mosquitos...

:-D


I think what JT is trying to say is that Jose Reyes hit 3 homeruns in a game...

right? :-°
Image
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:47 am

RyanK wrote:
JTWood wrote:
slomo007 wrote:Why is this thread not locked? :-o

You know that thing you hang in the backyard that attracts and zaps mosquitos...

:-D


I think what JT is trying to say is that Jose Reyes hit 3 homeruns in a game...

right? :-°

No, I was trying to say that he once played 3 games during a home run. He's so fast, he can do that.

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby ukrneal » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:44 am

JTWood wrote:
RyanK wrote:
JTWood wrote:
slomo007 wrote:Why is this thread not locked? :-o

You know that thing you hang in the backyard that attracts and zaps mosquitos...

:-D


I think what JT is trying to say is that Jose Reyes hit 3 homeruns in a game...

right? :-°

No, I was trying to say that he once played 3 games during a home run. He's so fast, he can do that.

;-D


Gee - a really informative thread - I had no idea. I guess that means he's good. A shame he hasn't hit 3 HR in a game. That would have been special. :-]
ukrneal
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2322
Joined: 29 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ScarletP » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:59 am

I don't really have the time to actually go through this entire thread to see if they have been mentioned or not, but this last year I had both Albert Pujols and Jose Reyes on my team, and I know that they both had 3 HR games this year.
Image
ScarletP
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 856
Joined: 20 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby daullaz » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:27 am

ScarletP wrote:I don't really have the time to actually go through this entire thread to see if they have been mentioned or not, but this last year I had both Albert Pujols and Jose Reyes on my team, and I know that they both had 3 HR games this year.


Also, I had one team with Albert Pujols on it, and I know that he hit 3 HRs in a game this year.
Image
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4884
(Past Year: 56)
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Babel

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 0:08 hours
(and 93 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact