3 HR games... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

3 HR games...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DK » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:38 pm

go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:46 pm

DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


1. Chipper Jones
Rubber Game Roster
ImageImage
whoseyourdaddy12
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1465
Joined: 7 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Mission: break the curse of the Chicago Cubs in Rubber Game

Postby RyanK » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:15 pm

mikekim2121 wrote:
daullaz wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
daullaz wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
daullaz wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
KoopaTroopa211 wrote:I can't believe this thread is still going...... :-b :-b :-b


just give us a list of all the players that have hit 3 homeruns this season..and we can stop. jeez. Its that simple. Here, ill even start you off.


1. Chipper Jones


That's what I'm talking about.

1. Chipper Jones


2. Albert Pujols


3. Nick Markakis


2. Albert Pujols


7. Ryan Howard


1. Chipper Jones


1. Albert Pujols


2. Albert Pujols


Um, what about Chipper Jones?


oh I think Sammy Sosa did it three times...
Image
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby daullaz » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:43 pm

whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


1. Chipper Jones


1. Albert Pujols
Image
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4884
(Past Year: 56)
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Babel

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:49 pm

daullaz wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


1. Chipper Jones


1. Albert Pujols


there we go, now people are contributing instead of posting about the muffin man (ahem....DK)

2. Muffin Man
Rubber Game Roster
ImageImage
whoseyourdaddy12
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1465
Joined: 7 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Mission: break the curse of the Chicago Cubs in Rubber Game

Postby DevilDriver » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:53 pm

whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
daullaz wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


1. Chipper Jones


1. Albert Pujols


there we go, now people are contributing instead of posting about the muffin man (ahem....DK)

2. Muffin Man


3. Nick Markakis
Image
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3431
Joined: 4 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beast mode

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:54 pm

DevilDriver wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
daullaz wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


1. Chipper Jones


1. Albert Pujols


there we go, now people are contributing instead of posting about the muffin man (ahem....DK)

2. Muffin Man


3. Nick Markakis


5. Cody Ross
Rubber Game Roster
ImageImage
whoseyourdaddy12
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1465
Joined: 7 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Mission: break the curse of the Chicago Cubs in Rubber Game

Postby daullaz » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:54 pm

whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
DevilDriver wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
daullaz wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


1. Chipper Jones


1. Albert Pujols


there we go, now people are contributing instead of posting about the muffin man (ahem....DK)

2. Muffin Man


3. Nick Markakis


5. Cody Ross


Did anybody mention Albert Pujols?

1. Albert Pujols
Image
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4884
(Past Year: 56)
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Babel

Postby eftda » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:16 pm

I think we skipped Pujols :-?
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RynMan » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:37 pm

DK wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:
DK wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:
RynMan wrote:
whoseyourdaddy12 wrote:Probably because you don't know who has hit three homeruns in a game before...


Do you?


do you?


Do you what?


Do you know the muffin man? Err.. I mean Cody Ross! ;-7


Yeah, I know the muffin man! Didn't he hit three homers in a game this year?


Nah DK, I think you are getting him mixed up with Muffin Easley.
Image
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 8891
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oztailia

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Oct. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Detroit at Baltimore
(5:37 pm)
Kansas City at LA Angels
(9:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact