3 HR games... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

3 HR games...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby EugeneStyles » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:40 pm

Mugrila wrote:You're all forgetting that Pujols hit 3 home runs in a game TWICE this season. :-°

Umm... no, you're wrong. He actually did it TWICE. I'm surprised you missed that.
(taps little picture of a microphone)... is this thing on?
EugeneStyles
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DK » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:06 pm

EugeneStyles wrote:
Mugrila wrote:You're all forgetting that Pujols hit 3 home runs in a game TWICE this season. :-°

Umm... no, you're wrong. He actually did it TWICE. I'm surprised you missed that.

Uh, you're both wrong. ALBERT PUJOLS did it twice.

Jeez, get with the program.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby rjforlife » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:20 pm

fyi we are all total idiots for continuing this for 15 pages.

and not mentioning the obvious, PHAT ALBERT PUJOLS. pretty sure he did something.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 740)

Postby RynMan » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:46 pm

DK wrote:
EugeneStyles wrote:

Did Nick Markakis do it? I think he did it once....
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:19 am

DK wrote:
EugeneStyles wrote:

You should be ashamed to be a Mets fan. Look at the thread title!! How can you forget about Jose Reyes? And if he's not hitting 3 HR in a game, he's hitting in the parkers or hitting for the cycle!!

At least none of those pesky Braves, or anyone else in the NL East in general have done it this season.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby RynMan » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:23 am

bigh0rt wrote:At least none of those pesky Braves, or anyone else in the NL East in general have done it this season.

Chipper Jones hit 3 HRs in one game.

You clown. :-t
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby rainman23 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:20 pm

You know what ticks me off? You guys are still finding new players after all these weeks. And that guy who originally posted for this hardly ever comes by to say thank you.

Just found another one, by the way. I forget his name, but he plays short for one of the NY teams. Nets, I think.
rainman23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby daullaz » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:27 pm

rainman23 wrote:You know what ticks me off? You guys are still finding new players after all these weeks. And that guy who originally posted for this hardly ever comes by to say thank you.

Just found another one, by the way. I forget his name, but he plays short for one of the NY teams. Nets, I think.

I don't know if this is the guy you're talking about, but I just heard that Nick Markakis hit 3 HRs in a game earlier this year. Sorry if that's not what you were looking for...

It's weird that it's always guys like Markakis that hit 3 HRs in a year. You would think you'd see power hitters like Albert Pujols and Ryan Howard do it if Markakis can.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby rainman23 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:29 pm

daullaz wrote:
rainman23 wrote:You know what ticks me off? You guys are still finding new players after all these weeks. And that guy who originally posted for this hardly ever comes by to say thank you.

I don't know if this is the guy you're talking about, but I just heard that Nick Markakis hit 3 HRs in a game earlier this year. Sorry if that's not what you were looking for...

It's weird that it's always guys like Markakis that hit 3 HRs in a year. You would think you'd see power hitters like Albert Pujols and Ryan Howard do it if Markakis can.

I know it. That Nets shortstop probably had about 2 career homers coming into this year. Real bottom-of-the-order kind of guy.

BTW -- no offense, but Pujols really isn't what he used to be. All that steroid stuff has really come back to bite him in the ass. He's lucky his trainer refuses to cooperate with the police, or he'd be in jail already! LOL...
rainman23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby 1337_Dude » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:36 pm

Guys! I just saw... Damon Easley hit 3 dingers in a game! That's almost unheard of. Anyone know of anybody else who could have done that this season...psht I bet no one.
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting