Good guitar songs to play to chicks? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Good guitar songs to play to chicks?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:25 pm

Your mom exchanged a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage.

ZING-A-LING-A-DING-DONG!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:55 pm

mikhayl wrote:
acsguitar wrote:<snip>
Anyways girls are stupid.

They're also pretty. These two facts will ensure that the misery continues.

Yea thats true.

Coppermines attempted PWN was worthless
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby 1337_Dude » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:17 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Chicks definitely dig "Wish You Were Here." They think it's a sentimental song about togetherness and longing.

Hahahah!

Did you exchange A walk on part in the war For a lead role in a cage?

Yea its about togetherness and longing.

Speaking of how stupid girls are:

I have like 3 or 4 hot girl neighbors.

I've talked to them a few times and went to a party they had when my girlfriend was out of town. They are nice people.

So my girlfriend really hasn't spoken to them and being that girls are Catty I was didn't really care.

We went over to another party they had they other day and saw one of the neighbor girls and she was busy but said hi and told us where the beer was.

Of course to my girlfriend this wasn't nice and she should have come talked exclusively to us apparently even though she was preoccupied with about 30 other people who she knows better then us.

Well apparently my gf said something to her lesbian friend who I find 50% cool and 50% extremely annoying depending on what day and mood i'm in.

Anyways her friend comes over yesterday and start yelling out our door and squirting a squirt gun at my neighbors house.

She's yelling "lets squirt your stupid neighbors. Your keg parties suck and you don't know how to socialize with your neighbors."

Of course our yards are about 5 feet from each other and our windows are all open because neither of us have AC.

I said why on earth are you talking trash to my neighbors and I looked over at my girlfriend who looked pretty embarrased. Both became silent and the lesbian left minutes later.

I told my gf I don't appreciate her friends yelling stuff at our neighbors and its not our neighbors duty in addition to giving us free beer and welcoming us into their home to "Socialize" and pretend we are they only worthy people at the party.

She gave me some BS about whatever girls say to try to pretend they aren't wrong. I think one point was "well they didn't hear her say that stuff." Yea its hard to hear someone from 5 feet away yelling things. Hopefully the lesbo was drunk enough that she didn't make sense from that huge distance.

Anyways girls are stupid.

Vent Over.

That story had everything. A begining, some stuff about cats, water guns, and a lesbian. Good story ACS!
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 pm

acsguitar wrote:Anyways girls are stupid.

Yeah, let's throw rocks at them! }:-)

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby 1337_Dude » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:42 pm

1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Zito is God » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:33 pm

Dude, if you think you need guitar songs to get girls that means whatever else you have isn't working, and that guitar stuff ain't gonna fix your problems :). Have fun in the "friend's zone" for life!

If you really need a good judge of character, play "Smells Like Teen Spirit", it's easy to sing and play at the same time, everyone in the world has heard of it, and if the girl you're playing to doesn't like it shes likely some bimbo anyway so don't waste your time...

-This has been another great advice column from ZIG. Helping kids get girls since 2004 (or whenever DaQ joined).

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby The_Met_Threat » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:11 pm

Zito is God wrote:Dude, if you think you need guitar songs to get girls that means whatever else you have isn't working, and that guitar stuff ain't gonna fix your problems :). Have fun in the "friend's zone" for life!

If you really need a good judge of character, play "Smells Like Teen Spirit", it's easy to sing and play at the same time, everyone in the world has heard of it, and if the girl you're playing to doesn't like it shes likely some bimbo anyway so don't waste your time...

-This has been another great advice column from ZIG. Helping kids get girls since 2004 (or whenever DaQ joined).

Yea your "advice" is pretty bad.

Im not saying i need guitar songs to get girls. I am saying that if ever the conversation turns over to music, and she asks me to play her a song or something, i just want to learn a few tunes, because i really doubt that they would care if i was playing something difficult or not.

I don't know about you, but this situation has happened to me on more than one occasion where a girl asks me to play her a song at a party/get together type thing, and all I know is classic rock...
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Zito is God » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:54 am

Well, I thought my advice was top notch.

Are we talking relationships-worthy or get-in-her-pants guitar? If you just want her clothes off then disregard the Nirvana advice (It works for either girls that know good music, or girls that are open minded, not barbie dolls) and just play some Blink 182. I remmember my senior year in high school when I was getting into 311 and Soundgarden and I was playing stuff in my English class (Teacher let us play his guitar DURING CLASS!) and this one barbie girl goes "Thats boring, can you play "Whats my age again?", and I'm thinking "I guess if I can get in those pants afterwards"...

So yea, girls want simple for some reason, guys that say they play guitar when they only know power chords can impress girls quite easily.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby The_Met_Threat » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:00 am

Zito is God wrote:Well, I thought my advice was top notch.

Are we talking relationships-worthy or get-in-her-pants guitar? If you just want her clothes off then disregard the Nirvana advice (It works for either girls that know good music, or girls that are open minded, not barbie dolls) and just play some Blink 182. I remmember my senior year in high school when I was getting into 311 and Soundgarden and I was playing stuff in my English class (Teacher let us play his guitar DURING CLASS!) and this one barbie girl goes "Thats boring, can you play "Whats my age again?", and I'm thinking "I guess if I can get in those pants afterwards"...

So yea, girls want simple for some reason, guys that say they play guitar when they only know power chords can impress girls quite easily.

The whole point of this thread was for me to find some "get in her pants" songs...
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:09 am

I'd just ask her to play my skin flute and be done with it. If that doesn't work, well, next... :-D
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk