best sports channel? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Toronto Blue Jays

best sports channel?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

best sports channel?

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:54 am

i like TSN the best.. IMO not including the jays games id have to go with..

1. tsn
2. the score
3. sportsnet

i've never liked sportsnet.. only watch it pretty much when jays games are on.. tsn is the best. top ten is one of my favourite's ;-D
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: best sports channel?

Postby DSpec » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:54 am

sportsguy138 wrote:i like TSN the best.. IMO not including the jays games id have to go with..

1. tsn
2. the score
3. sportsnet

i've never liked sportsnet.. only watch it pretty much when jays games are on.. tsn is the best. top ten is one of my favourite's ;-D

I agree that TSN is the best and that Sportsnet is only good for baseball and the Jays. Although I would rate The Score below Sportsnet because nothings on it except for some wrestling. TSN is where all the goods are at such as Tennis, hockey(NHL and World stuff). Also TSN is more professional looking and I like PTI and Off the Record more than Prime Time Sports.
DSpec
College Coach
College Coach

Postby mikewzz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:08 pm

I think TSN is really "professional". Yea i like their top 10s too. But I think sportsnet is really entertaining, haha they make jokes every now and then, and some might be really stupid, but i prefer a more casual approach when it comes to sports. So i'd prefer Sportsnet.
mikewzz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby sportsguy80 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:05 am

I Would have to go with

1. TSN

2. Sportsnet

3. The Score

Im a big fan of TSN love their shows Off the Record and PTI. I usually just watch Sportsnet for the Jays Broadcasts and some English Premier. I only really watch the score because the ticker is so conveniant, I can just flip to the channel and within a couple of minutes i'll get what im looking for

Owner of the Toronto Blue Jays in the Strike Zone Dynasty
sportsguy80
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Hockey

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:12 am

I like them fairly all the same. The Score seems to be getting shafted but if you like Basketball, Wrestling, and sports updates immediately then Score is pretty good. Sportsnet is pretty sweet as well and has mostly all sports. TSN seems to be the most professional looking one. Like I said, I don't have a favourite. I just flip through all three and if theres something I like on it, I'll watch it. Plain and simple. ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Go Blue Jays » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:20 am

1. Sportsnet

2. The Score

3. TSN
Go Blue Jays
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby sportsguy138 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:25 am

Go Blue Jays wrote:1. Sportsnet

2. The Score

3. TSN

it's from best to worst, not worst to least. :-b

any reason why TSN is put third?

i personally dont like the wrestling stuff, and it seems like its on a lot, but the reason why i like the score is because of it's ticker and also it's highlightes. other than that i don't really watch it that much. oh and cabby on the street ;-D

sportsnet= too much soccer IMO.. i like watching the world cup but those english premier leagues and whatever are pretty boring to me.
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)

Postby jjredick » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:22 pm

1. The SCORE
2. TSN
3. Sportsnet

The only thing I don't like about these sports channels is that they show too many poker tornaments. Too much poker!
jjredick
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby TheRawDAWG » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:38 am

jjredick wrote:1. The SCORE
2. TSN
3. Sportsnet

The only thing I don't like about these sports channels is that they show too many poker tornaments. Too much poker!

No such thing.

TSN, Sportsnet, The Score
Barry Bonds for US president.
TheRawDAWG
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DzNutz88 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:20 pm

We get charged extra for TSN here so I wont waste my money on it...sportsnet works just fine for me.
DzNutz88
College Coach
College Coach

Next

Return to Toronto Blue Jays