First day of classes this semester and.. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

First day of classes this semester and..

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:07 pm

Madison wrote:
Mugrila wrote:Got him. ;-D


They should have shot him, but at least they did get him. ;-D


Yea pretty much should have shot him ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:14 pm

8-o wow crazy story...im sure the campus was going crazy
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:8-o wow crazy story...im sure the campus was going crazy


Good thing no one let any snakes loose
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:06 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:8-o wow crazy story...im sure the campus was going crazy


Good thing no one let any snakes loose

They did, you just won't know about them 'til you take a seat on the toilet. !+)
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:14 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:8-o wow crazy story...im sure the campus was going crazy


Good thing no one let any snakes loose

They did, you just won't know about them 'til you take a seat on the toilet. !+)


Thanks for ruining the movie for me
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 pm

acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:8-o wow crazy story...im sure the campus was going crazy


Good thing no one let any snakes loose

They did, you just won't know about them 'til you take a seat on the toilet. !+)


Thanks for ruining the movie for me

I haven't seen it. :-? :-B
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:31 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:8-o wow crazy story...im sure the campus was going crazy


Good thing no one let any snakes loose

They did, you just won't know about them 'til you take a seat on the toilet. !+)


Thanks for ruining the movie for me

I haven't seen it. :-? :-B


Oh ok i figured a snake ate someone on the crapper :-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Apr. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(12:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(12:35 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
San Diego at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact