First Time Sig Request - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

First Time Sig Request

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

First Time Sig Request

Postby sox 06 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:58 pm

I would love to have a Jonathan Papelbon and David Ortiz sig. Maybe one on each side and have "Clutch" on Ortiz and "Dominant" on Paps. Can someone help me out here please? ;-D
Last edited by sox 06 on Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 4425
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:10 pm

I can try this for you if you want ;-D
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8769
(Past Year: 406)
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:20 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:I can try this for you if you want ;-D


Sure, I'm new to this sig stuff so if you can that would be great. Thanks. ;-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 4425
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:54 am

Hey I know these take time and I was just wondering how it's coming along.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 4425
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:46 am

sox 06 wrote:Hey I know these take time and I was just wondering how it's coming along.


tomorrow, or wednesday hopefully
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8769
(Past Year: 406)
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:48 am

sportsguy138 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:Hey I know these take time and I was just wondering how it's coming along.


tomorrow, or wednesday hopefully


That's fine, thanks a lot. ;-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 4425
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:49 am

i tried a couple new things didnt work out well..

so tried this.. hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/sportsguy138/ortiz-paps.jpg[/IMG]
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8769
(Past Year: 406)
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:20 am

sportsguy138 wrote:i tried a couple new things didnt work out well..

so tried this.. hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/sportsguy138/ortiz-paps.jpg[/IMG]


WOW! That was EXACTLY what I was looking for, IT'S GREAT! Thanks a ton. ;-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 4425
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:05 pm

sox 06 wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:i tried a couple new things didnt work out well..

so tried this.. hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/sportsguy138/ortiz-paps.jpg[/IMG]


WOW! That was EXACTLY what I was looking for, IT'S GREAT! Thanks a ton. ;-D


glad you like it ;-D
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8769
(Past Year: 406)
Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Jul. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Diego at Atlanta
(12:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact