Travis Snider - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Travis Snider

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Travis Snider

Postby DRAFTAHOLIC » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:07 pm

I would like to renew this argument a few years after it began. Some said that Andrew M was better than Travis Snider. I did not agree two years ago and I still do not agree. Andrew is more like a Jacoby clone, he has speed but he is shallow with pop. Travis will provide power and average. The ultimate prospect is one that combines what Andrew M has and what Travis S has in one nice neat package.

Draftaholic!!!
DRAFTAHOLIC
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rookies and cream » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:41 am

DRAFTAHOLIC wrote:I would like to renew this argument a few years after it began. Some said that Andrew M was better than Travis Snider. I did not agree two years ago and I still do not agree. Andrew is more like a Jacoby clone, he has speed but he is shallow with pop. Travis will provide power and average. The ultimate prospect is one that combines what Andrew M has and what Travis S has in one nice neat package.

Draftaholic!!!

Colby Rasmus?
rookies and cream
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 45)

Postby King Tim » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm

rookies and cream wrote:
DRAFTAHOLIC wrote:I would like to renew this argument a few years after it began. Some said that Andrew M was better than Travis Snider. I did not agree two years ago and I still do not agree. Andrew is more like a Jacoby clone, he has speed but he is shallow with pop. Travis will provide power and average. The ultimate prospect is one that combines what Andrew M has and what Travis S has in one nice neat package.

Draftaholic!!!

Colby Rasmus?

Not Colby. I think he's talking about Engle Beltre once he adds a little muscle.
King Tim
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball