Madden 2007 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Madden 2007

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby LongBallMan23 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:04 pm

I have been playing in superstar mode and you only can control your guy. QBs is different with the angles and everything but i will master it!
Image
LongBallMan23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 607
Joined: 25 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:18 pm

DId they make it the same as 06 if so I'm not buying it.
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby MMoNeY24 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:58 pm

What are the Giants' ratings?
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6696
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 23 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby go_jays_go » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:49 pm

Just got it, haven't opened it but i'll let you guys know how it is. ;-D
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:32 pm

go_jays_go wrote:Just got it, haven't opened it but i'll let you guys know how it is. ;-D


Ditto. Going to start it right now - I hope the graphics and gameplay are good for the 360.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

Postby LooseCannon » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:48 pm

avsfan4ever33 wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:Just got it, haven't opened it but i'll let you guys know how it is. ;-D


Ditto. Going to start it right now - I hope the graphics and gameplay are good for the 360.


What isn't? }:-)

I think every Madden game for a few years has barely been better than the predecessor. I personally prefer Madden 2004, which was before Madden went for the NFL Fever player look. I own 2006 and haven't played it that much, so I'm going to stay consistent and buy every other Madden.
Image

[url=http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=681536] www.mp3players4free.com[/url]
LooseCannon
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4769
Joined: 17 May 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In leather chair surfing the World Wide Web

Postby go_jays_go » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:24 pm

I've only played the franchise mode and I'm not really impressed so far. It just seems to me like it's a lot of the same stuff. Hopefully it'll change my mind when I do Superstar mode.
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:41 pm

go_jays_go wrote:I've only played the franchise mode and I'm not really impressed so far. It just seems to me like it's a lot of the same stuff. Hopefully it'll change my mind when I do Superstar mode.


What's kind of cool and annoying at the same time about Superstar mode is you actually see through the players "eyes", so you're right at field level, not the normal camera view. I'm sure there's way to turn it off though.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

Postby go_jays_go » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:44 pm

avsfan4ever33 wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:I've only played the franchise mode and I'm not really impressed so far. It just seems to me like it's a lot of the same stuff. Hopefully it'll change my mind when I do Superstar mode.


What's kind of cool and annoying at the same time about Superstar mode is you actually see through the players "eyes", so you're right at field level, not the normal camera view. I'm sure there's way to turn it off though.


I was told that you don't control the QB, true? :-?
Image
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10462
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:17 pm

go_jays_go wrote:
avsfan4ever33 wrote:
go_jays_go wrote:I've only played the franchise mode and I'm not really impressed so far. It just seems to me like it's a lot of the same stuff. Hopefully it'll change my mind when I do Superstar mode.


What's kind of cool and annoying at the same time about Superstar mode is you actually see through the players "eyes", so you're right at field level, not the normal camera view. I'm sure there's way to turn it off though.


I was told that you don't control the QB, true? :-?


Do you mean if you aren't a QB as your posistion? I would think so... but I've only done one Superstar mode and I am a QB.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact