Madden 2007 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Madden 2007

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Madden 2007

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:41 am

who else is getting really excited for the game? i started playing a few games of madden 06 recently and after reading about 07, im really excited. i play on ps2 but a roommate of mine has xbox 360 so im sure its gonna be crazy on there. hall of fame mode looks like a very nice upgrade over the superstar mode they had. just my thoughts...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:54 am

I'm getting very ancious for it. Madden release is the highlight of my summer every year. I never finished my season on '06 for 360, so I'll probably do that as I'm waiting for the new one.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:08 pm

yeah i started to mess around with 06 alittle more too...last year i went at like 11:15pm to wait for the game and i didnt get out of EB games until after 1 am..it was mayhem...i dont know if i want to go through that again this time around ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:23 pm

Can't wait for it! ;-D
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:36 pm

avsfan4ever33 wrote:Can't wait for it! ;-D

do you a dynasty manager for those leagues too?

that sure does seem like alot of work

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:22 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
avsfan4ever33 wrote:Can't wait for it! ;-D

do you a dynasty manager for those leagues too?

that sure does seem like alot of work

Well I just found DM this summer so I've only done a Rockies dynasty. I was thinking of doing one on NCAA Football 07 but decided not too - probably won't do one on Madden either.

Sometimes it feels like its a lot of work and not worth it - thats when you take a break from it. Then the next time you'll want to do updates! ;-D
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:19 pm

I've got my reserved copy, I've just gotta pick it up on Tuesday. It should be good. I can't wait. ;-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:22 pm

anyone receive it early yet?

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:01 am

just got mine and after playing 2 qtrs, i must say there doesnt appear to be much difference than 06 so far...i sure hope the superstar mode is as advertised ;-7

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Porehussla12 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:10 am

I got it reserved, but I am going to a friends birthday party and than to the movies, so I won't be able to go until 9:00 PM EST.
Porehussla12
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Next

Return to Video Games