ONLY Myspace bulletin worth posting (for ages 14-30) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

ONLY Myspace bulletin worth posting (for ages 14-30)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby HiddenIdentity » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:02 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:stuck out alot for me:

Who Love's Orange Soda? Kel Loves Orange Soda.. IS it true??? I doo I doo I doooo00000000000......


Is that some sick reference to Joe vs. The Volcano


See, that's definitely 90's... my sister watched that show with the fat guy whose on SNL now (AND is starring in Snakes on a Plane), and she's 17 now, so I guess it fits. The show was dumb. "You Can't Do That On Television" was way better. And Salute Your Shorts.


Do not disparage Kenan and Kel. :-t
Image
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:49 pm

Field wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:My best post ever:

Oregon Trail OG: http://www.classicgaming.com/rotw/otrail.shtml

APPLE EMULATOR FOR IT TO RUN: http://applewin.berlios.de/


oh btw if you can figure out how to work it please tell me. I've loaded the game but can't start it

Sweet looks like the escape button worked!!

I'm in heaven no work for me today



Man, if you can't get it to work, how's anyone else going to?! :-[


i got it to work...

I think I pressed the escape key to bring up the menu..

its pretty self explanatory just look at the icons and think like an apple II computer.


When you get to the point in the game where it says to put in disc 2, I'm not sure how to launch the second oregon trail program. I tried just clicking on the icon when it asked for the second disc but it would just say "please put in disc one". Can anyone give me any help on this?


Sure Load up both of the discs...Load Disc1 with the 1st Virtual disc then press disc 2 and load that as well...when it asks for disc two press the button the shows the two drives switching place then it will work ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:33 am

acsguitar wrote:Oregon Trail OG: http://www.classicgaming.com/rotw/otrail.shtml

APPLE EMULATOR FOR IT TO RUN: http://applewin.berlios.de/


oh btw if you can figure out how to work it please tell me. I've loaded the game but can't start it

Sweet looks like the escape button worked!!

I'm in heaven no work for me today

$&%@ing Sally going off and getting lost for 8 days. Stupid slore was probably swinging with the Indians. Lucky for her I made it anyways, so I don't have to kill her.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby acsguitar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:59 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Oregon Trail OG: http://www.classicgaming.com/rotw/otrail.shtml

APPLE EMULATOR FOR IT TO RUN: http://applewin.berlios.de/


oh btw if you can figure out how to work it please tell me. I've loaded the game but can't start it

Sweet looks like the escape button worked!!

I'm in heaven no work for me today

$&%@ing Sally going off and getting lost for 8 days. Stupid slore was probably swinging with the Indians. Lucky for her I made it anyways, so I don't have to kill her.


Yea everyone died but Cole I believe. It was sad when boobs died
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Sticky Spice » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:34 am

Random thoughts...

I think Stormshadow would win? Hmm, that's a brainbuster.

I think cartoons of every generation have some goodies. Even as a 20+ year old I was watching those good Spiderman cartoons on Saturday mornings in the mid-90's. Nothing beats classic Jonny Quest tho... only one season :~(

Here's another one from the 90's:

You know the difference between Tango & Cash and Milo & Otis, and sadly, you know which had better acting.

I'm still looking for the lyrics to the Kriss Kross Sprite commercial if anyone knows 'em.
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.” --Henry David Thoreau
Sticky Spice
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe Musketeer
Posts: 1158
(Past Year: 39)
Joined: 17 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: At the bottom of the Ancient Cave

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:19 pm

Sticky Spice wrote:I'm still looking for the lyrics to the Kriss Kross Sprite commercial if anyone knows 'em.


Don't know, but I all know is Kriss Kross will make ya JUMP! JUMP!

I remember Jonny Quest by name, but how come no one has said anything about James Bond Jr.?
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact