Willy Mo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Willy Mo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Willy Mo

Postby Richie Rich » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:10 am

How much longer will he get the PT...when is trot expected back? Do we think this trade for Hinske takes away some AB's...I really am looking for more stability since his homers come very random and he's such a free swinger...any thoughts and/or info??? thanks!
C:Sandoval 1B:Teixeira 2B:Ramirez 3B:Huff SS:Rollins OF:Crawford OF:Markakis OF:Kemp U:Holliday U:Morneau B: Werth DL: Lowell
SP Billingsley Shields Verlander Lackey Romero Hughes
RP Cordero Bell Bailey Francisco
DL Dempster
Richie Rich
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1835
Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby River Rat » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:30 am

There is a better chance of Hinske being a UTIL man off the bench rather than a full time player.

I would bet that Hinske is more than likely to start at 3B against Chin Wang and the Red Sox will give Lowell a much needed rest before the weekend series really gets going.

He might start in right to relieve Willy MO as well, but more than likely Lowell gets the first rest.
River Rat
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 560
Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jebnasty » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:34 am

it's very easy, he produces, he plays. i believe that he is on the verge of becoming a dominant power hitter. just my opinion.
jebnasty
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1170
Joined: 22 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Richie Rich » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:54 am

jebnasty wrote:it's very easy, he produces, he plays. i believe that he is on the verge of becoming a dominant power hitter. just my opinion.


i hope so b/c otherwise i am on the verge of dropping him lol...i won't be playing him this weekend anyways against the yanks most likely...haven't decided yet, since ima yanks fan i hate when this happens, conflict of interest...
C:Sandoval 1B:Teixeira 2B:Ramirez 3B:Huff SS:Rollins OF:Crawford OF:Markakis OF:Kemp U:Holliday U:Morneau B: Werth DL: Lowell
SP Billingsley Shields Verlander Lackey Romero Hughes
RP Cordero Bell Bailey Francisco
DL Dempster
Richie Rich
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1835
Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CBV » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:34 pm

Richie Rich wrote:
jebnasty wrote:it's very easy, he produces, he plays. i believe that he is on the verge of becoming a dominant power hitter. just my opinion.


i hope so b/c otherwise i am on the verge of dropping him lol...i won't be playing him this weekend anyways against the yanks most likely...haven't decided yet, since ima yanks fan i hate when this happens, conflict of interest...


i think the previous poster meant for '07. i had high hopes on Willy, i drafted him thinking that he would be starting for the reds in the outfield, and get close to 30 homers for them this season. then he got traded to boston, which quickly meant platoon all year, making his value drop. i got rid of him after the 1st month...

next year though, huge potential sleeper pick in late rounds for power. i see him as a ron gant type guy (except without the speed)
Vaughn: What's that sh*t on your chest?

Harris: Crisco, Bardol, Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another two to three inches drop on your curve ball.

Crisco Bardol Vagisil
CBV
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 301
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Home of 2005 World Series Champs! Beverly-South Side Chicago * GO SOX *

Postby Richie Rich » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:37 pm

CBV wrote:
Richie Rich wrote:
jebnasty wrote:it's very easy, he produces, he plays. i believe that he is on the verge of becoming a dominant power hitter. just my opinion.


i hope so b/c otherwise i am on the verge of dropping him lol...i won't be playing him this weekend anyways against the yanks most likely...haven't decided yet, since ima yanks fan i hate when this happens, conflict of interest...


i think the previous poster meant for '07. i had high hopes on Willy, i drafted him thinking that he would be starting for the reds in the outfield, and get close to 30 homers for them this season. then he got traded to boston, which quickly meant platoon all year, making his value drop. i got rid of him after the 1st month...

next year though, huge potential sleeper pick in late rounds for power. i see him as a ron gant type guy (except without the speed)


yea i just read the reports that nixon will be back right after the yankee series...meaning he loses alotta time, plus i won't be playing him agains the yankees this weekend anyways...bye bye willy mo...
C:Sandoval 1B:Teixeira 2B:Ramirez 3B:Huff SS:Rollins OF:Crawford OF:Markakis OF:Kemp U:Holliday U:Morneau B: Werth DL: Lowell
SP Billingsley Shields Verlander Lackey Romero Hughes
RP Cordero Bell Bailey Francisco
DL Dempster
Richie Rich
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1835
Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact