acs? need your help here... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

acs? need your help here...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:39 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:Well, system checkpoint isn't a solution because the computer has so many problem when I first came here a week ago(I'm using my parent's computer in China, man I hate laptops!) I'll just try to fix it one by one slowly

good luck w/ it.

btw, you live in shanghai or are you just visiting? im probably going there sometime this year and will be staying with a friend. just wondering what sorta things people do out there.
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:55 pm

BitterDodgerFan wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:Well, system checkpoint isn't a solution because the computer has so many problem when I first came here a week ago(I'm using my parent's computer in China, man I hate laptops!) I'll just try to fix it one by one slowly

good luck w/ it.

btw, you live in shanghai or are you just visiting? im probably going there sometime this year and will be staying with a friend. just wondering what sorta things people do out there.

nah, just visiting. Too bad I don't have a digital camera or else I'd post some pictures. I do have a cameraphone but until I figure out how to send pictures, I'm lost. As to fun things to do, the night life is pretty good downtown. You are from LA(I'm assuming) so you might not appreciate the big city environment as much but having been stuck in Kansas for the past 3 years, I need to see some high rises. There's also lots of malls here(just remember to always ask for a lower price, if the tag says $40, you can probably get it for less than $30) but I doubt you likes to shop. I do have lots of warning if you are born american and never touched chinese soil before.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:54 pm

BitterDodgerFan wrote:i madison, if you read all the links i posted last page, you will see the browser you use DOES matter, and the real myth is the ff myth itself.

I'll be sure to check out the links you gave. Thanks! ;-D

Guess I picked a bad one to link to. !+) Didn't know that guy was a loon. Seen most of the same stuff on other pages in the past, so since he had so many of them on the same page, I figured they were accurate. Whoops. !+)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:00 pm

Quick question; do they have General Tso's chicken in China? If you see him, tell him his chicken is awesome.

Mmmm, sweet monosodium glutimate.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:40 am

Coppermine wrote:Quick question; do they have General Tso's chicken in China? If you see him, tell him his chicken is awesome.

the answer is no, I've also never heard of the fortune cookie and whatever is crab rangoon when I was back in China in my childhood.

edit: now that I think of it. Yes I have. But I still fail to recall any fortune cookie

edit #2: figure out a way to get the cellphone connected to the pc, this is out of my parents' apartment window

PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Madison » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:27 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:edit #2: figure out a way to get the cellphone connected to the pc

Cool! Now go find some hotties and give us more pics! :-)

:-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:39 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Quick question; do they have General Tso's chicken in China? If you see him, tell him his chicken is awesome.

the answer is no, I've also never heard of the fortune cookie and whatever is crab rangoon when I was back in China in my childhood.

edit: now that I think of it. Yes I have. But I still fail to recall any fortune cookie

edit #2: figure out a way to get the cellphone connected to the pc, this is out of my parents' apartment window

Nice dude!!>.

I think you should grow a beard if you are a whitey and you go to china...No one hates people with beards
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:20 pm

Madison wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:edit #2: figure out a way to get the cellphone connected to the pc

Cool! Now go find some hotties and give us more pics! :-)

:-D

currently somewhat under the whether, sorry, ask the Dodger fan
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk