All the cafe leagues...... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

All the cafe leagues......

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

All the cafe leagues......

Postby J35J » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:54 am

I was curious to see the results so far in all the cafe leagues we have going. Maybe a little overall summary of how the leagues are going and how each owner is doing.

Thanks guys,
Jason
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 390)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J35J » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:54 pm

......12 Angry Men....Cool Guys League......The Funky Fourteen.....High & Tight......Hot Stove League.....etc....etc....

:-?
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:00 pm

The Cool Guys league is currently being dominated by Madison. Contesting him for first are RugbyD who is 5 points behind, WharfRat, who gained 6 points today, and go_jays_go who's been scrapping with the leaders the entire way.

I'm in a pathetic 7th out of 13 in that league. !+)

Acsguitar's team is toiling away in last place, with an impressive 25.5 points. Which, coincidentally, is less than 1/4th of Madison's points. :-b

The other cafe league I'm in, the Veteran One-Year League is currently being dominated by Yours Truly. B-)

Half Massed and Big Pimpin aren't far behind though so I'm in no position to start gloating yet.
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Pogotheostrich » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:02 pm

Hot Stove has Kimchi's Blue Jays with a pretty secure lead with both NY teams following. phatferd is working for the first pick in the minor league draft.

Kimchi is fighting for 1st in the other auction league I'm in with him too but we all know that he isn't going to win. :-D
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 389)

Postby Half Massed » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:05 pm

Simulacrum wrote:The Cool Guys league is currently being dominated by Madison. Contesting him for first are RugbyD who is 5 points behind, WharfRat, who gained 6 points today, and go_jays_go who's been scrapping with the leaders the entire way.

Acsguitar's team is toiling away in last place, with an impressive 25.5 points. Which, coincidentally, is less than 1/4th of Madison's points. :-b

The other cafe league I'm in, the Veteran One-Year League is currently being dominated by Yours Truly. B-)

Half Massed and Big Pimpin aren't far behind though so I'm in no position to start gloating yet.

Gloating? Dominating? I was in first all season and you fairly recently took it over. Although I have to admit the gap's widened a bit, I'm still within 10 points. :,-(

But it isn't over yet! :-D
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:08 pm

Half Massed wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:The Cool Guys league is currently being dominated by Madison. Contesting him for first are RugbyD who is 5 points behind, WharfRat, who gained 6 points today, and go_jays_go who's been scrapping with the leaders the entire way.

Gloating? Dominating? I was in first all season and you fairly recently took it over. Although I have to admit the gap's widened a bit, I'm still within 10 points. :,-(

Make that 11 points buddy }:-)

But I agree that it's still anyone's game. My pitching suucks :-o
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Half Massed » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:12 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
Half Massed wrote:

Make that 11 points buddy }:-)

But I agree that it's still anyone's game. My pitching suucks :-o

I stand corrected. But you may hang on, my power is awful and I didn't get a trade done before the deadline to improve it. We'll see.
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Veteran Keeper Classic

1. KC - Pyongyang Comrades 91.5 -0.5 12 47
2. Mookie - No Terreros 85 0.5 3 18
2. Madison - Satan's Children 85 0 9 38
4. Slomo - Be Good Tho-me 83.5 1.5 6 29
5. Cornbread Maxwell - Corns TBD 76 1 2 10
6. Tavish - HitTheMFBallAlready 70 1 4 17
7. Wrveres - Hells Bells 67.5 -2 11 80
8. DK - Disco King 61 -1.5 5 7
9. Amazinz- Lords of Flushing II 52 -0.5 10 23
10. RUMP - sluggin fireballs 41.5 0 7 19
11. Transmogrifier - Swearengen's Whores 34.5 0 1 3
12. Kentx12 - Pinch Hitters 32.5 0.5 8

I'm not posting the standings from the Cafe Challenge b/c I'm getting my butt kicked in that one.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Postby Pogotheostrich » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:20 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Veteran Keeper Classic

1. KC - Pyongyang Comrades 91.5 -0.5 12 47

Let me guess, he owns V. Wells and B.J. Ryan in that one too. ;-)
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 389)

Postby J35J » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm

This thread should go out to all those guys who say they win every league or they win 5 of the 6 they are in. If your in a league with very good competition your going to win some and your going to be dead last in others. It IS ok to lose some because if your not ever losing you might consider upgrading from that 3rd grader league you got yourself in..... ;-7

Jason
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers