Kendrick to stay in the two hole? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Kendrick to stay in the two hole?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby johnsamo » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:03 pm

Kendrick's making contact and is a line drive hitter, so the homers will almost certainly come with experience. He had good homer #s in every level of the minors. As his rep as a goood hitter increases and he learns to lay off junk, he'll get into more hitter counts, and he'll learn to sit on the fastball and try to jack it. He'll never be Ortiz, but they'll be good homer totals for a 2b, but it's his average, runs, rbis and steals that are going to be WAY above the average 2b.
johnsamo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Philliebuster » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:07 pm

Ugggh...last week Phillips was hot and Kendrick not, therefore what do I do, replace Kendrick with Phillips this week and whamo...3 for 3, SB, 2B, etc., etc., hitting the ball like a madman.

He looked good tonight.
Philliebuster
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Starkmadfan » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:26 am

Philliebuster wrote:Ugggh...last week Phillips was hot and Kendrick not, therefore what do I do, replace Kendrick with Phillips this week and whamo...3 for 3, SB, 2B, etc., etc., hitting the ball like a madman.

He looked good tonight.

Yeah, 7 or 8 points at least in H2H thats already almost half of some 2nd basemens weekly totals ........ - someone posted this I think in game commentary - he's being silently effective and producing.
Help me out here? : http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2321827#2321827

Artwork by madaslives911
Starkmadfan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates