2005 Baseball Road Trip Part VIII - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Article Discussions

2005 Baseball Road Trip Part VIII

Moderators: daullaz, Baseball Moderators

2005 Baseball Road Trip Part VIII

Postby WebHamster » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:15 pm

This thread contains comments on Kevin Naughton's Article "2005 Baseball Road Trip Part VIII", which was posted in the Cafe's Point of View section on August 11, 2006. The full article can be read here.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 802)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:33 pm

I didn't realize all these articles were about last year. 8-o :-? :-b
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mugrila » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:11 pm

Another great read. I really enjoy this series for some reason. ;-D
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:25 am

yeah i really like them too, but i feel like im reading old history since this was over a year ago...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby luckygehrig » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:33 am

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments. ;-D

As far as being a year old, I didn't even think about publishing a journal or "blog," (I guess thats what it might have been called, not really up on the whole blog thing), last year. I kind of wish I had though. I'm glad that you guys still find it interesting even though its slightly outdated. Next one is in the works, so hopefully I can get this saga all told before too much more time passes by. Keep the comments coming, I love hearing your feedback. ;-D
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:37 am

Doesn't bother me at all that this is a story about a trip that happened last season. It's good reading. ;-D

The guy should get the battery money from the battery company, so don't worry about that. ;-) Oh, and I agree that the people in PA are pretty nice on the overall. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:33 am

luckygehrig wrote:Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments. ;-D

As far as being a year old, I didn't even think about publishing a journal or "blog," (I guess thats what it might have been called, not really up on the whole blog thing), last year. I kind of wish I had though. I'm glad that you guys still find it interesting even though its slightly outdated. Next one is in the works, so hopefully I can get this saga all told before too much more time passes by. Keep the comments coming, I love hearing your feedback. ;-D

oh it doesnt bother me either, i like hearing about it. AND i also like hearing about the friendly people from pa...i bet you guys wouldnt say that about philadelphians tho :-[

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby luckygehrig » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:21 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
luckygehrig wrote:Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments. ;-D

oh it doesnt bother me either, i like hearing about it. AND i also like hearing about the friendly people from pa...i bet you guys wouldnt say that about philadelphians tho :-[

I can't say that I recall anything bad about Philadelphians. I don't necessarily remember anything good about them either though. IT seemed to me like the people that I ran into there were just like anyone else from the big cities in the NE. Too uptight for me. One good thing about the Philly fans though was that they showed Abreu some love after he won the HR Derby. That was cool. B-)
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jzfran » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:42 am

Great ob with these journals. I'm always checking the home page to see if another one is up. I wish I did that road trip!
jzfran
General Manager
General Manager

Postby luckygehrig » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:36 pm

jzfran wrote:Great ob with these journals. I'm always checking the home page to see if another one is up. I wish I did that road trip!

Thanks. I appreciate the comments. If you ever have the chance to do even a small one (like all of California or something like that), I'd highly recommend it. It's a lot of fun and you get to see baseball from several perspectives.
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Next

Return to Article Discussions