LOL, why does CBSSportsline get a pass? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

LOL, why does CBSSportsline get a pass?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Starkmadfan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:46 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Starkmadfan wrote:I don't like the fact that CBS sportsline H2H leagues do not allow for a DL - (unless there is a setting to adjust for it that I just am unaware of) - I agree , their gamecast is really buggy - the other night, it was behind the action by almost a full inning - and then suddenly it would speed up. Also the waiver wire only applies to dropped players and not players called up from the minors. I used Yahoo before, and I switched to Sportsline only because my co-workers use it. Will probably go back to Yahoo next year.

My sportline H2H league has a DL.

Ok, my turn for a dumb question - but how did your league enable that? For the public, cash Sportsline H2H points leagues I am, DL was not an option. I even tried to customize my own at the start of the season and it would not give me that choice.

Are more options given depending on the level sportsline gold silver etc leagues? Or is there another difference I am missing? Roto versus points?
Help me out here? : http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2321827#2321827

Artwork by madaslives911
Starkmadfan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:28 pm

Starkmadfan wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Starkmadfan wrote:I don't like the fact that CBS sportsline H2H leagues do not allow for a DL - (unless there is a setting to adjust for it that I just am unaware of) - I agree , their gamecast is really buggy - the other night, it was behind the action by almost a full inning - and then suddenly it would speed up. Also the waiver wire only applies to dropped players and not players called up from the minors. I used Yahoo before, and I switched to Sportsline only because my co-workers use it. Will probably go back to Yahoo next year.

Ok, my turn for a dumb question - but how did your league enable that? For the public, cash Sportsline H2H points leagues I am, DL was not an option. I even tried to customize my own at the start of the season and it would not give me that choice.

Are more options given depending on the level sportsline gold silver etc leagues? Or is there another difference I am missing? Roto versus points?

i think it has to be a Commish run league...public leagues (Gold, PLatinum, etc) on CBS have no DL...hell, you only get 2 BENCH spots in a 5x5 :-t
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Starkmadfan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:49 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Starkmadfan wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

i think it has to be a Commish run league...public leagues (Gold, PLatinum, etc) on CBS have no DL...hell, you only get 2 BENCH spots in a 5x5 :-t

Ah thanks for the info ;-D

Was starting to get a complex, first I send some guy off to an abandoned cornfield in Kansas and now ............. :-b
Help me out here? : http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2321827#2321827

Artwork by madaslives911
Starkmadfan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to General Talk