Tell me how my sig is - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Tell me how my sig is

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:11 am

smoovethug wrote:
chargersfan36 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:ummmmm if you were gonna steal a sig, you coulda stole a MUCH better one :-t

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Seriously, I don't know what happened to this guy but he acts like he owns this place now. :-t
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chargersfan36 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:18 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:Seriously, I don't know what happened to this guy but he acts like he owns this place now. :-t

I'm sorry about my comment in that blue jays request thread. The whole ROC thing rubbed me the wrong way.

Other than that, I'm not sure why you hate me so much.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:24 pm

chargersfan36 wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Seriously, I don't know what happened to this guy but he acts like he owns this place now. :-t

I'm sorry about my comment in that blue jays request thread. The whole ROC thing rubbed me the wrong way.

Other than that, I'm not sure why you hate me so much.

I don't hate you...you make great sigs and have given me and many others good advice here...but you insulting other peoples work (this is twice to Snakes Gould) really has no place here. Obviously smoove agrees with me, and I'm not the only one who has noticed it lately.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby South Park Cows » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:44 pm

What are you talking about? He didn't insult anybody... he was just laughing at what snakes said.
South Park Cows
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dem warriors » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:46 pm

In this thread i dont see anything wrong or insulting about wat chargers did. He was showing that he thought it was funny that the guy stole a sig claiming he made it, but he stole one that is far from perfect, no offense to the maker. Its the same thing as putting the chuckling icon, except this one moves. :-D

[url=http://demwarriors.tripod.com/]My Sigs[/url]
dem warriors
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby chargersfan36 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:46 pm

citybirds27 wrote:pretty cool

Wait, didn't you make that sig?
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby chargersfan36 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:48 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I don't hate you...you make great sigs and have given me and many others good advice here...but you insulting other peoples work (this is twice to Snakes Gould) really has no place here. Obviously smoove agrees with me, and I'm not the only one who has noticed it lately.

Wait, what did I do this time?
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:54 pm

Considering you basically said Snakes Gould was not an artist in the ROC thread, when you quote the post he made with a laughing emoticon, it sure appears like you were saying he shouldn't talk because his sigs aren't any good either.. If you didn't mean that, which of course you won't admit if you did, then whatever, but obviously smoove thought the same thing.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby chargersfan36 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:58 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:Considering you basically said Snakes Gould was not an artist in the ROC thread, when you quote the post he made with a laughing emoticon, it sure appears like you were saying he shouldn't talk because his sigs aren't any good either.. If you didn't mean that, which of course you won't admit if you did, then whatever, but obviously smoove thought the same thing.

Ohhh no, no, no.. I just thought it was funny lol.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Ok then. My misunderstanding. ;-D :-)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests