Deputy Punty Enjoys second Wind - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Deputy Punty Enjoys second Wind

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Deputy Punty Enjoys second Wind

Postby Dr Edward Punty III ESQ » Wed Feb 19, 2003 1:31 pm

After a night of consoling my wife about the travesty taking place in our beloved league, I have been calmed by the warm rays of sunlight from training camps. However the insubordinance is intollerable acts of discretionary research design must be stopped....AT ONCE!!!! So my decision has been made to SUSPEND indefinately the followin flowering superstars: A ROD, PUJOLS, SCHILLING, JOHNSON, BONDS, BERKMAN ,OSWALT, MILLER,PIAZZA,GIAMBI, JETER,TEJADA, AND SO ON.. Basically you are only permitted to draft from the 3rd round and higher. The first player to be be drafted will be Jay bell! or a comparable player as layed out in the NY Bi-laws secton 28 article 12- 5 "Highest ranked player in this years fantasy statisticl bonanza is JAY BELL".Do not push he commisioner or his staff, the next level of action will be to take your favorate stars ie: Eduardo Perez, walt weiss,gooky dawkins, travis fryman,cookie rojas, and dave magidan will be next . Dont push him folks

Thank You for your cander
Dr Edward Punty III ESQ

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: Deputy Punty enjoys breaking wind

Postby tallmike » Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:52 pm

Allow me to be candid (after all I'm from Cander eh! That's that country north of Buffalo.)

Its good to hear you've calmed by the warm rays of sunlight, but perhaps additional calming or sedation is warranted. While your post may appear lucid to a select few, I expect the vast majority of us remain completely baffled as to your point and purpose.

A couple of suggestions:

1) While alcohol is a sedative and may help calming, it does tend to distort judgement and ability. Please drink responsibibly and whatever you do don't drink and post.

2) Invest in a spellcheckr.

3) Think slower or type faster.

4) Reread your original post. If it appears to make sense seek the help of either an English teacher or a psychologist - perhaps both.

5) If the post was an attempt at humour, see suggestion #4.

And one question.

Why the heck wouldn't you suspend Abreu if no one in the first two rounds is eligible? :-D
tallmike

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DieHardCubbie » Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:33 pm

To: Dr. Edward Pubbie the Turd, Escourt

I don't think your investigation is quite over. I saw a guy running down the information super highway with the second pick in the third round of your draft. He claimed to have insider information on Jose Canseco playing in an eligible all penal league this year. He said he would make that his pick. --Might want to look into it.

Also, i was noticing how much fun you guys have in your league maybe i could join and be Chief Deputy Broadcast Guy. Surely after the season starts (assuming your draft gets done) you will need to have someone broad cast you fantasy games. Run this by Onion Head or Head Onion, or whatever his name is. Let me know on this.

By the way, where is Big Cheesy? Haven't seen him today. Hope to here from him.

DieHardCubbie
Chief Duputy Liasson Bull S**t slinger for
Lord Arlo the Magnificant
Webmeister Extraordinaire
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Re: Deputy Punty Enjoys second Wind

Postby metsfan1969 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:25 am

Dr Edward Punty III ESQ wrote:After a night of consoling my wife about the travesty taking place in our beloved league, I have been calmed by the warm rays of sunlight from training camps. However

Subliminal message from Deputy Punty.[/b]
Well Look who has come to the cafe, It's Mr. Met!
metsfan1969

Cafe Writer

Postby Brokentusks9 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:44 pm

Hahahahahahaa That is fantastic Metsfan...

I nominate that Post Of The Year
Brokentusks9
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to General Talk