Can this team win it all? thx. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Can this team win it all? thx.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Laean » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:38 pm

joselnceldran wrote:id keep your SPs keep tem with kaz coming back that will only make your team better. how are you doing in speed numbers? seems that your strong at the power cats and outside of grady idont see many speed guys.

yeah i'm a little weak in SB, but since it's a weekly h2h i sometimes steal that cat.

giles, ocab, and sizemore should steal 10 more each before the season's through, and i'm thinking dunn might still 5 more if he keeps on hitting 2nd.

i tried going for power + speed guys like beltran, but he's super high on him right now, same with the soriano owner, etc.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Laean » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:39 pm

Fuji wrote:Does Glaus have SS elgibility in your league? If so, then you could expand your batter search to also include 3b. I think I would look to package Konerko with someone to shore up your weakness at 2b/SS (or 3b depending on Glaus). Overall this is a pretty solid team for a 12 team league, if your SP turn in quality starts every week you should do well.

yeah he does. i want to move him into SS, but there's no good 3B FA left. ocab is better than those. as for trading for a 3B, i've been trying to do a deal involving his aramis and my konerko, but no dice.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team