Yahoo scoring/ stat tracker messed up again? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo scoring/ stat tracker messed up again?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:42 pm

POS....I want my money back. I would not be half as pissed if it were a Monday or Tuesday, but it always has to be a Sunday! :-P
TN_Titans_05
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby GotowarMissAgnes » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:11 pm

Seems to me this problem always gets worse around this time of year (as well as at the beginning of the season), when they are starting to get ramped up for fantasy football.
GotowarMissAgnes
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ursa » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:20 pm

http://www.livestattracker.com lets you set up your team and get accurate real time scores. It's not pretty but it works extremely well and it's free.
Ursa
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)

Postby schmidty » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Does anyone know the e-mail address we can send off complaints about this? Their "help" section is cluttered and I'm not obviously finding this. I know it won't result in anything, but I'd like to send them a (non-ranting reasonable sounding) message expressing my displeasure about this. If it was free, that's one thing. But when you're paying, its inexcusable to have this happen time and time again on Sundays. I just needed to do 20 minutes of number crunching and box score checking to have the most updated stats for me to decide who to play for the late Sunday games (for 2 H2H leagues, both of which have ERA and WHIP coming down to the wire). I got Stattracker so I didn't have to do that kind of thing.
schmidty
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic

Postby clevername » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:11 pm

mine just started updating correctly.

Anyone else now having any success?
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room...is for fun.
clevername
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby byfrcp » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:12 pm

Yahoo! is the devil
byfrcp
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Ursa » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:47 pm

clevername wrote:mine just started updating correctly.

Anyone else now having any success?

Yes, it's working fine now. It was back on track way faster today than on previous days where it's gone south.
Ursa
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby clevername » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:00 pm

I know it's not this simple, but it just seems like they almost need to simply flip a switch and it works...which makes it all the more frustrating.
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room...is for fun.
clevername
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby schmidty » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:10 pm

clevername wrote:I know it's not this simple, but it just seems like they almost need to simply flip a switch and it works...which makes it all the more frustrating.

Really really frustrating. I think today's glitch is going to cost me 3 H2H categories. I thought I had a lead in ERA and WHIP (by calculating it manually, rushing the math at the last minute), so I benched Livan Hernandez. Now Yahoo says I barely trail both categories. If I knew that I would've played Livan, and taken the wins in ERA, WHIP, and Ks (where now I'll likely lose those cats by the slightest of margins). To pile on the suffering, I'm likely going to lose the holds category because of a cheap hold by Timlin (0.2 IP, 3 ER ... yup, sounds like a hold to me). I hate Sundays in H2H.
schmidty
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers