a couple new sigs.. C+C please - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

a couple new sigs.. C+C please

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

a couple new sigs.. C+C please

Postby sportsguy138 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:52 am

over the last day or so ive came up with these two..

still very new to photoshop so still learning things..

id appreciate everyones comments, and how i could possibly make these better.. thanks a lot ;-D

sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 396)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:58 am

Pretty good so far. Good cuts. For the Cardinals one, having to logo get cut off doesn't look great. You should either put it all in or take it out. I would move it down to the center, and then blend it in to the background. The brushing, and rectangle effect thing is good. Maybe make the players a little bigger. Also the text isn't really aligned right, but text is the least important thing when starting out because everyone struggles with it. Also, put a 1 px black border around it. Pretty solid so far, and you're definately improving. These are better then my first attempts. ;-D
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests