Cory Lidle - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cory Lidle

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DK » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:59 pm

raygunpunx wrote:Look I don't give a damn what Wagner said or what Lidle said. Thats whats great about living in a free country. The point of this topic was talking about Lidle as a pitcher not about what he said.

Then because Met fans are totally consumed about the Yankees a Met fan brings this up. Then instead of both of you agreeing that Wagner made the same type of comments you do your best to spin this.

Maybe you should give Karl Rove a call

Next time try and stay on the topic of the post

Chill, Jay. You're the one who was talking about it, I just added on. You're being hypocritical. It's the simple truth of the matter. Wagner didn't go out of his way to make comments, he was questioned about it. He answered the question. Why bash him for that?

And I don't know Karl Rove's number. I wouldn't really talk to him anyway. What was the point of that, anyway?
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raygunpunx » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:27 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/w ... index.html

The point is Wagner is being a hypocryte for calling out Lidle while he has done the same thing last month
raygunpunx
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby DK » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:00 pm

raygunpunx wrote:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/w ... index.html

The point is Wagner is being a hypocryte for calling out Lidle while he has done the same thing last month

He was talking about the team's current affairs. It's the same as if they'd asked him about any other team. I don't see any connection. They asked Wagner about the Phillies because it's his old team, and he gave his opinion on what's going on with them. He wasn't being hypocritical, he was giving a formal opinion on another team's affairs.

I'm not seeing any connection here.
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Mashug » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:37 am

Who the hell cares? These are grown men playing a kids game and making millions in the process. You'd think they would just shut up and play ball instead of whining like a couple of sissifeid crybabies.

The point here is that Lidle sucks as a 3rd starter, ok as a 4th and excellent as a 5th. If your 5th starter is Corey Lidle, you probably have a pretty good staff.
Mashug
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers