blue jays sig request - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

blue jays sig request

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:12 pm

Nope.. I agree Snakes

and what's more... he has a art icon and he has been requesting sigs lately.. plus when I asked him in his other request one he acted rude.
Image
*I created this sig
CrashOverrid3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 559
Joined: 2 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: MI

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:30 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:Nope.. I agree Snakes

and what's more... he has a art icon and he has been requesting sigs lately.. plus when I asked him in his other request one he acted rude.


yeah thats what im saying but hey, if he wants to request one, im not nor should anyone else stop him....(that doesnt mean im takin it though :*) )
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 pm

Yeah I'm not saying he can't.. just weird is all
Image
*I created this sig
CrashOverrid3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 559
Joined: 2 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: MI

Postby chargersfan36 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:54 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:Yeah I'm not saying he can't.. just weird is all


What? What's so weird about a request? It's a compliment that he thinks the cafe's sigs are so good that he wants to wear one over something he could make. I'd request one too, but to be honest, I don't want to wear anything you "artists" produce. This is rediculous.

ROC, I'll make you this sig if you wanna find me some pics and don't mine that they're not cut (you'd think cutting 10 pics everyday wouldn't get boring, whaddya know).

And by the way, congratulations The Franchise in the tourney. I really thought my rounded edges would seal the deal. Took me a while to get over losing but oh well. Good luck.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Posts: 647
Joined: 2 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: San Diego

Postby South Park Cows » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:00 am

chargersfan36 wrote:
CrashOverrid3 wrote:Yeah I'm not saying he can't.. just weird is all


What? What's so weird about a request? It's a compliment that he thinks the cafe's sigs are so good that he wants to wear one over something he could make. I'd request one too, but to be honest, I don't want to wear anything you "artists" produce. This is rediculous.

ROC, I'll make you this sig if you wanna find me some pics and don't mine that they're not cut (you'd think cutting 10 pics everyday wouldn't get boring, whaddya know).

And by the way, congratulations The Franchise in the tourney. I really thought my rounded edges would seal the deal. Took me a while to get over losing but oh well. Good luck.


:-b Classic... yet I totally agree.
South Park Cows
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 48
Joined: 2 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:09 am

chargersfan36 wrote:
CrashOverrid3 wrote:Yeah I'm not saying he can't.. just weird is all


What? What's so weird about a request? It's a compliment that he thinks the cafe's sigs are so good that he wants to wear one over something he could make. I'd request one too, but to be honest, I don't want to wear anything you "artists" produce. This is rediculous.

ROC, I'll make you this sig if you wanna find me some pics and don't mine that they're not cut (you'd think cutting 10 pics everyday wouldn't get boring, whaddya know).

And by the way, congratulations The Franchise in the tourney. I really thought my rounded edges would seal the deal. Took me a while to get over losing but oh well. Good luck.


ROFL

apparently you didn't see when this kid made -me- look like a when I said I do his sig on his first request.

It's ok I never said I was better than anyone.

I never said anything about anyone else but roc.. so please.. tell me what you think some more.

And I'm not sure what the whole bottom paragraph has to do with anything in this post.
Image
*I created this sig
CrashOverrid3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 559
Joined: 2 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: MI

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:25 am

i also find it weird because ROC is known as one of the most critical members here at the cafe when it comes to sigs...im pretty sure he could find at least 1 major thing wrong with each sig ( not disagreeing or agreeing, just stating) so i find it weird that he would offer a request for anyone to take. now maybe if the guarentee that someone like you(chargers), wicked, smoovethug, rwt, etc would take this request then i understand, but he very well could get a rookie offering their services, in which case wouldnt he be able to do a better job?

this is not a big deal by any means. i just commented as alittle bit of ribbing toward the roc in a humorous way
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby chargersfan36 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:31 am

CrashOverrid3 wrote:I never said anything about anyone else but roc.. so please.. tell me what you think some more.

And I'm not sure what the hell your whole bottom paragraph has to do with anything in this post.


What I'm saying is it's rediculous to bash someone because they can make sigs themselves and are requesting someone else to make them one. The guy asked nicely for someone to make him a sig, just like people do here all the time. The fact that he has made sigs himself before is absolutely irrelevant.

And to touch on your art icon statement, what does that have to do with anything? It's not like he has something in his signature that says, "I'm an artist, I make sigs for people", it's just a little icon that was given to him when he made sigs. He doesn't control it being there.

And the last part was just a comment I thought of and decided to post since I was posting at the cafe.
chargersfan36
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Posts: 647
Joined: 2 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: San Diego

Postby South Park Cows » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:32 am

Snakes Gould wrote:i also find it weird because ROC is known as one of the most critical members here at the cafe when it comes to sigs...im pretty sure he could find at least 1 major thing wrong with each sig ( not disagreeing or agreeing, just stating) so i find it weird that he would offer a request for anyone to take.


Oh no... hang him. I don't see how him having the balls to actually speak the truth about the cafe's sigs has anything to do with him requesting one. Maybe he's just taking a break and wants a new sig as a change of pace. You guys jumped too fast.
South Park Cows
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 48
Joined: 2 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:40 am

How fast you seem to forget or not even care.

The most relevent part of me posting here is this http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=222987

So maybe before you jump on me you should take a look around.

I have never been to anyone else here ever, and I always try to help etc. Whatever

Btw the icon does matter to some people because if it didn't everyone would have one.

I'm not saying though, that just because he has an icon he can't request... I just personally find it strange..christ
Image
*I created this sig
CrashOverrid3
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 559
Joined: 2 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: MI

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact