Slight moral dilemma - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Slight moral dilemma

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Zito is God » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:53 pm

[quote]This sounds like an episode of Seinfeld or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.[/quote]

This is the most underrated show on television, it is jumping my personal charts to my fav show as we speak. As soon as the DVDs come out (not for a while I imagine) I am on board. Everyone should check this show out.

.....Anyway, here is my question: Who is this guy with the surgery? Is he a close frined (her and yours?). Does he work with the company (wow would that be awkward), etc.? I'm getting at the fact that if you dated yet he is always around that may bring back "emotional" pain from women (they're wierd like that) and would essencially ruin your relationship.

Are you good friends/ were friends before? If so then maybe you read sings completely wrong and she actually just wants you to have lunch with her on a fun bet. I had a friend once who was in the same situation as you are (minus the brain thing) and he had this whole thing set up and he thought it was inthe bag and he went out to dinner with this girl who invited him out there and when he wanted to make his move I believe she said something along the lines of "Whoa buddy, I just wanted to have a nice dinner with you, we're just friends remmember?". Must have been the most awkward momment of his life. I'm just saying that confidence is great and all, but don't let it take over, make sure this is what she wants.

The positive side is, if this is what she wants, this means you're in the clear since she obviously is over him and making her move in the game.

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk