Had the day off today, was extremley bored and was looking at all the offers I've sent this year. Came across some that I am really glad the other owner declined. Some of these would be...
- My Chris Young for his Willy Mo Pena, back when Pena was on the Reds.
- My John Lackey for his Jeremy Hermida & Rocco Baldelli. This was preseason & I was really was into the Hermida hype from the cafe.
- My Andruw Jones for his Rich Harden (preseason.)
- My Aramis Ramirez & Casey Blake for his Garry Sheffield(before Shef was on the DL & A-Ram was struggling.)
- My Scott Olsen & Mike Piazza for his Barry Bonds.
- My Scott Olsen & Aramis Ramirez for his Jake Peavy.
- My Adam Dunn for his Jose Valverde(Jose was lights out and Dunn was hovering around .230)
- My Akinori Otsuka for his Todd Coffey(THANK GOD! Some reason I thought Aki's days were #'d and Coffey was going to be a better closer.)
- Marcus Thames & Felipe Lopez for Mark Buehrle and Barry Bonds.
- My John Lackey for his Aaron Rowand(Lackey hadn't caught fire yet.)
- My John Lackey for his Brian Fuentes.
- My John Lackey for his Johnny Gomes.
- My John Lackey for his Bob Wickman.
And my personal favorite. The one I would still be throwing up over. My Fransisco Liriano(when he was still a reliver) John Lackey(4 wins and a 3something ERA) & Scott Olson(either he was still in the minors or he had an era around 6ish cant remember wich one, either way I was close to dropping him) for his Jose Valverde, Tim Hudson & Coco Crisp.