Danny Haren, CC - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Danny Haren, CC

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:33 pm

I don't really follow. Don;t worry about messing anything up. Downloading brushes and moving them around won't ruin anything, though it's important to keep track of what's where. Did you find where you downloaded the brushes to?
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:38 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:I don't really follow. Don;t worry about messing anything up. Downloading brushes and moving them around won't ruin anything, though it's important to keep track of what's where. Did you find where you downloaded the brushes to?

i didnt find it under what it was saved under.. but im just not too sure where im suppose to put everything.. do you know how i can possibly take a screenshot then post it here? :-? .. maybe it will be easier by showing it

edit: nvm i found the file now that i downloaded.. im gonna try to put it in that folder if i can ever find it :-/
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 403)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:45 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:I don't really follow. Don;t worry about messing anything up. Downloading brushes and moving them around won't ruin anything, though it's important to keep track of what's where. Did you find where you downloaded the brushes to?

i didnt find it under what it was saved under.. but im just not too sure where im suppose to put everything.. do you know how i can possibly take a screenshot then post it here? :-? .. maybe it will be easier by showing it

I'm in the middle of downloading it here. I'm not at my parents house with PS. If I remember correctly, the folder with brushes is located at

Code: Select all
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop\Presets\Brushes

It's something like that.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsguy138 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:55 pm

yeah thats where it is..

thanks for you help teddy.. i got it to work.. now ill start to experiment with different brushes. ;-D
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsguy138 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:50 am

hmm quick question.. the one thing ive noticed over the last day or so is that when i try to move a picture/re-size it.. it doesnt always work.. i had to click on it a few times.. wait a couple minutes possibly till it actually works, like right now i hold ctrl,shift, T to resize it after i pressed scale of course, and its not working but will for some reason after waiting a bit :-? something your suppose to specifically do?
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:35 am

sportsguy138 wrote:hmm quick question.. the one thing ive noticed over the last day or so is that when i try to move a picture/re-size it.. it doesnt always work.. i had to click on it a few times.. wait a couple minutes possibly till it actually works, like right now i hold ctrl,shift, T to resize it after i pressed scale of course, and its not working but will for some reason after waiting a bit :-? something your suppose to specifically do?

Make sure you have the arrow tool selected when you try and do that stuff (top right I believe).
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests