Dan Lambskin wrote:it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...
<my own private theory>
The biggest driving force in internet technology is and has always been to help people find porn.
- E-commerece is around because people wanted to charge for porn.
- Pop-up blockers are around because porn sites started using pop-ups and it interfered with people's porn enjoyment.
- Google was designed to make porn searching easier (Google is an anagram for Guys Ogling Over Girls Laying *spread* Eagle).
- Email was a way for people to send porn to their friends.
- Spam Filters were a way to stop a friend who had bad taste in porn from sending you email.
- Webcams, IMs, streaming video all invented for interactive porn.