Google Hacks/Tech Recipes - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:02 pm

I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:03 pm

acsguitar wrote:I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html


It is awesome; I've used that google hack to search for music and porn off of stupid people shared local drives. It's awesome.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:08 pm

I use alta vista's audio search for music but it sucks. I've read a little about google hacking before but couldn't really follow it...I tried to get my friends password to another forum but it didn't quite work. :-b :-o

Thanks for the link. :-) ;-D
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:10 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html


It is awesome; I've used that google hack to search for music and porn off of stupid people shared local drives. It's awesome.


it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...i remember going to AOL chatrooms and trading GIFS and JPGS with my crappy dial-up modem (and this was before 56K) and waiting litterally 5 minutes for one stupid fake picture of a nude celebrity.
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:11 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html


It is awesome; I've used that google hack to search for music and porn off of stupid people shared local drives. It's awesome.


it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...i remember going to AOL chatrooms and trading GIFS and JPGS with my crappy dial-up modem (and this was before 56K) and waiting litterally 5 minutes for one stupid fake picture of a nude celebrity.


Oh man, talk about a trip down memory lane!

Everything I learned about sex, I learned from AOL chatrooms on a 34.4 K baud modem.

Ah, the anticipation as the pixelated GIF file slowly clarified into a horribly photoshopped image of Jennifer Aniston's head on some other naked chick's body.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:13 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html


It is awesome; I've used that google hack to search for music and porn off of stupid people shared local drives. It's awesome.


it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...i remember going to AOL chatrooms and trading GIFS and JPGS with my crappy dial-up modem (and this was before 56K) and waiting litterally 5 minutes for one stupid fake picture of a nude celebrity.


Oh man, talk about a trip down memory lane!

Everything I learned about sex, I learned from AOL chatrooms on a 34.4 K baud modem.

Ah, the anticipation as the pixelated GIF file slowly clarified into a horribly photoshopped image of Jennifer Aniston's head on some other naked chick's body.


Wow I guess i can stop going to my therapist now. I thought I was the only one.

Thanks guys!! ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:29 pm

That sounds brutal. :-b Nowadays you can get username/passwords to almost any "adult" site you want through mIRC no problem.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby Tavish » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:32 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...


<my own private theory>

The biggest driving force in internet technology is and has always been to help people find porn.
- E-commerece is around because people wanted to charge for porn.
- Pop-up blockers are around because porn sites started using pop-ups and it interfered with people's porn enjoyment.
- Google was designed to make porn searching easier (Google is an anagram for Guys Ogling Over Girls Laying *spread* Eagle).
- Email was a way for people to send porn to their friends.
- Spam Filters were a way to stop a friend who had bad taste in porn from sending you email.
- Webcams, IMs, streaming video all invented for interactive porn.
</theory>
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:40 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html


It is awesome; I've used that google hack to search for music and porn off of stupid people shared local drives. It's awesome.


it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...i remember going to AOL chatrooms and trading GIFS and JPGS with my crappy dial-up modem (and this was before 56K) and waiting litterally 5 minutes for one stupid fake picture of a nude celebrity.


Oh man, talk about a trip down memory lane!

Everything I learned about sex, I learned from AOL chatrooms on a 34.4 K baud modem.

Ah, the anticipation as the pixelated GIF file slowly clarified into a horribly photoshopped image of Jennifer Aniston's head on some other naked chick's body.


Wow I guess i can stop going to my therapist now. I thought I was the only one.

Thanks guys!! ;-D


figures the 3 of us would all cop to that

sadly...i remember the exact Aniston picture Copper is talking about
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Google Hacks/Tech Recipes

Postby acsguitar » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:42 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:I promise you that some of the information you will find on this site is some of the coolest information ever. EXTREMELY USEFUL

This site has use hacks and tricks for everything. My favorite part is the google hacks. Use to learn google to find everything!!

Check this one out and check out the rest of the google ones.

This one allows you to search random college directories for MP3's.

Very very cool

http://www.tech-recipes.com/google_tips907.html


It is awesome; I've used that google hack to search for music and porn off of stupid people shared local drives. It's awesome.


it's really amazing how the internet has made porn so much easier to find...i remember going to AOL chatrooms and trading GIFS and JPGS with my crappy dial-up modem (and this was before 56K) and waiting litterally 5 minutes for one stupid fake picture of a nude celebrity.


Oh man, talk about a trip down memory lane!

Everything I learned about sex, I learned from AOL chatrooms on a 34.4 K baud modem.

Ah, the anticipation as the pixelated GIF file slowly clarified into a horribly photoshopped image of Jennifer Aniston's head on some other naked chick's body.


Wow I guess i can stop going to my therapist now. I thought I was the only one.

Thanks guys!! ;-D


figures the 3 of us would all cop to that

sadly...i remember the exact Aniston picture Copper is talking about


Yea when I was like 14 nude celebrities were like the coolest thing ever ;-D

Gillian Anderson from the X-Files anyone. Oh god I've just realized my true nerdom
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Apr. 21
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Baltimore at Boston
(11:05 am)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Arizona at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact