Bad Joke - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Bad Joke

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:23 am

Coppermine wrote:Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?

i saw it, it was decent...i guess i was expecting it to be more offensive, but i'm so desensitized nothing really bothered me

I like the Sarah Silverman one...where she told the story of her being in it

the Card Trick one was funny too, only becasue of the use of the words "hairless papercut"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:35 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?

i saw it, it was decent...i guess i was expecting it to be more offensive, but i'm so desensitized nothing really bothered me

I like the Sarah Silverman one...where she told the story of her being in it

the Card Trick one was funny too, only becasue of the use of the words "hairless papercut"

Well, I'm totally desensitized as well, but even so, the very idea was interesting. There needs to be more of that; people need to be free to tell jokes that involve incest, beastiality and bodily fluids.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk