Bad Joke - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Bad Joke

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Bad Joke

Postby CasEjonz » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:39 am

What is the difference between Boogers and Broccoli?
CasEjonz
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 201
Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts

Postby CasEjonz » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:40 am

Kids don't eat broccoli!!! 8-o
CasEjonz
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 201
Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:10 am

Girls with big boobs work at Hooters. Where do girls with one leg work?




IHOP.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5000
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not here.

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:21 am

I get it, because kids eat boogers! :-B












BOOOOOOOO :-t :-t
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:34 am

Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 am

nice...i've also heard it with Parsley and (another name for cat)
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:10 am

Coppermine wrote:Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?


Fantastic film. Bob Saget is a genius.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5000
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not here.

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:20 am

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?


Fantastic film. Bob Saget is a genius.


Saget even offended himself in it, and that takes some doing... it was great, after all the horrible things he said, he's like "Can we send this to the girls on Full House?"

And I expect it from George Carlin and even Gilbert Gottfried, but Paul Reiser talking about having sex with his children made me uncomfortable... and laugh out loud.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:04 am

Coppermine wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?


Fantastic film. Bob Saget is a genius.


Saget even offended himself in it, and that takes some doing... it was great, after all the horrible things he said, he's like "Can we send this to the girls on Full House?"

And I expect it from George Carlin and even Gilbert Gottfried, but Paul Reiser talking about having sex with his children made me uncomfortable... and laugh out loud.


There's a great story about the birth of Saget's first kid - it was a long and painful delivery in which the mother and child almost both died during the 2 day labor. I can't tell the rest of the story, though. Look it up, if you want to be offended.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the Aristocrats.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5000
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not here.

Postby Coppermine » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:22 am

Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Absolutely Adequate wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Last night I watched a documentary on HBO about a joke that comedians have been telling each other for years. Basically, the punchline is "the aristocrats."

Anyone familiar with this?


Fantastic film. Bob Saget is a genius.


Saget even offended himself in it, and that takes some doing... it was great, after all the horrible things he said, he's like "Can we send this to the girls on Full House?"

And I expect it from George Carlin and even Gilbert Gottfried, but Paul Reiser talking about having sex with his children made me uncomfortable... and laugh out loud.


There's a great story about the birth of Saget's first kid - it was a long and painful delivery in which the mother and child almost both died during the 2 day labor. I can't tell the rest of the story, though. Look it up, if you want to be offended.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the Aristocrats.


My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact