100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

traveling through europe

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: traveling through europe

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:00 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
giants! wrote:
fantasy_warrior wrote:anyone ever done it? its been awhile since i been here, and even longer since i talked to ya'll, but a couple people on here convinced me that i should see more of the world.

i went to europe and traveled through the UK, Italy, Rome, France, and even Germany. it was a great time for the wife and me.

anyone else ever traveled cross-country in Europe and want to share interesting stories?

You went to countries like Rome?

Did he say that??

He said he went to Italy and Rome, and everything else he named was a country. Kind of redundant.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:39 pm

Simulacrum wrote:I was a foreign exchange student in france for a summer. French babes rule. :-B

I've also been to Germany and Czechoslovakia. Hope to see Britain, Italy, and Spain in the next few years.

I studied in France for a year to be with my last girlfriend, who just happens to be French. Duh. :-b

I've been to England, Scotland, Spain, Holland (Amsterdam only), and yes, Fireball, Italy. But I didn't visit all these places in a 2-week frame though. I'd love to go to Europe on a soccer pilgrimage though. Old Trafford in Manchester, Anfield in Liverpool, Ibrox and Parkhead in Glasgow, the San Siro in Milan, and of course, the Camp Nou in Barcelona (Huge, huge Barcelona fan here! :-B) just to name a few. I'd love to go to Eastern Europe too. And Scandinavia. ;-D
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 671)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk