Kenny Rogers... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Kenny Rogers...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Philly_05 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:41 am

TheYanks04 wrote:
bravo369 wrote:pitching is in demand in my league and i told my friend to trade rogers before the allstar break since he's due for a meltdown again. he kept him and now he's shaking his head. kinda funny but sucks for him

I tried to trade him in both league I owned him. In one I got Fuentes for him in May. In the other, no one was buying....most everyone knows this guy is a 2nd half waste.

I tried to move him the entire first half of the season. From day 1 of the season he was on the market. Not one offer came in from anyone in my league. I tryed to throw him in trade offers no one wanted him. I had him from the start so I got a good chunk of points from him but he is off to the wire tonight.
Philly_05
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 635)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheYanks04 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:43 am

Philly_05 wrote:
TheYanks04 wrote:
bravo369 wrote:pitching is in demand in my league and i told my friend to trade rogers before the allstar break since he's due for a meltdown again. he kept him and now he's shaking his head. kinda funny but sucks for him

I tried to trade him in both league I owned him. In one I got Fuentes for him in May. In the other, no one was buying....most everyone knows this guy is a 2nd half waste.

I tried to move him the entire first half of the season. From day 1 of the season he was on the market. Not one offer came in from anyone in my league. I tryed to throw him in trade offers no one wanted him. I had him from the start so I got a good chunk of points from him but he is off to the wire tonight.

I was actually upset about a month ago with myself for getting Fuentes (who was struggling in a bad patch) for Rogers. I feel a lot better about that move now.
TheYanks04
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kingctb27 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:43 am

Yeah, I started him tonight...That will be his last start on my team... :-/

Thanks for the first half?
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion